BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Transfer Window - The Aftermath

People who boo Andrews are idiots if they can't realise that it's the last 3 managers who've picked him or do these "idiots" believe Andrews can pick himself for the 1st team. So if you want to express your opinions, which I don't have a problem with, make sure you do it in the right direction!

So I can express my opinion if I wish so long as it is the same as yours and the manager's? Is that what you mean? I cannot pick the team but I have the right to express my opinion on the selection in the only way I can, vocally. Incidentally, thankfully, I was in the Carribean at the time of the Tottenham match so I can't be held responsible for that.

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I can express my opinion if I wish so long as it is the same as yours and the manager's? Is that what you mean? I cannot pick the team but I have the right to express my opinion on the selection in the only way I can, vocally. Incidentally, thankfully, I was in the Carribean at the time of the Tottenham match so I can't be held responsible for that.

Where in my post did I say your opinion had to be be the same as mine? I haven't even given an opinion on Andrews, so how do you know it differs to yours or the managers? What I'm saying, and what you chose to ignore, is Andrews doesn't pick himself for the team and if you choose to vent your opinion vocally (and if you pay your ticket money it's your right to do so)it should be directed at the managers who keep picking him, rather then the player himself!

Good buddies? Are you sure?

That's another one for your collection of myths.

Nicko, why did you print that crap in the people today. It didnt really needed to be said, did it, which asks the question to what purpose did it satisfy other than make everybody look bad.

That'll be really helpful Chaddy..

Three managers in a season...a good way to develop some stability..not.

If stability leads to relegation--what's the point of it?

I'm not saying we'll be relegated but if we did flop over the next few games, why would you prefer stability to relegation?

Nicko, why did you print that crap in the people today. It didnt really needed to be said, did it, which asks the question to what purpose did it satisfy other than make everybody look bad.

Because the kids need new shoes

You'd never be a journo with that attitude

Guest linganzi

Haha yes some pretty shambolic journalism , but what do you honestly expect? It's an attempt to create chaos.

If its true, and who knows because its not backed up with anything , however we could all come to the same conclusions that kean is out of his depth.

Either you stand by Andrews whatever and be strong about it or realise he is rubbish and drop him.

You have a scenario where he plays away games , could even play well, but goes back to ewood and the boo boys don't know about it and the cycle continues .

Still, despite all this kean gives a good pressed

The lack of a left back has caused our recent down turn! Ollson is not a left back! He is great on the wing, him and hoilett cause real trouble for our opponents!

We need jones in the centre of the park not on the bloomin' right hand side of a stupid diamond that leaves our defence and midfield wide open!! I would play MGP alongside jones in the middle!

Upfront we need a regular partnership and I would go for Benjani and RSC if fit! If not then Kalinic!

The loss of givet has caused real problems in my opinion!

Where in my post did I say your opinion had to be be the same as mine? I haven't even given an opinion on Andrews, so how do you know it differs to yours or the managers? What I'm saying, and what you chose to ignore, is Andrews doesn't pick himself for the team and if you choose to vent your opinion vocally (and if you pay your ticket money it's your right to do so)it should be directed at the managers who keep picking him, rather then the player himself!

And how exactly do I do do that?

The lack of a left back has caused our recent down turn! Ollson is not a left back! He is great on the wing, him and hoilett cause real trouble for our opponents!

We need jones in the centre of the park not on the bloomin' right hand side of a stupid diamond that leaves our defence and midfield wide open!! I would play MGP alongside jones in the middle!

Upfront we need a regular partnership and I would go for Benjani and RSC if fit! If not then Kalinic!

Fully agree with this. Givet being out stifles Olsson's attacking game. He ends up stood at the half way line. Martin is wasted as a defender and shouldn't be used as one.

If Villa haven't paid up for Warnock yet, can't we just send the bailiffs round to pick him up?

Whilst I rate Givet, this season in particular he has made a lot of individual errors and not been playing well at all.

Where in the article has he been directly quoted ?

Personally I can see the logic - no player pulling on the blue and white who puts in the effort that Andrews does should receive the treatment he does. His morale must be at an all time low - and possibly Kean (if there is any truth in the article) sees this as a way of enabling him to gain some confidence away from the boo boys (after all out away support isn't that large that it will constantly drown out home fans - and even at home it is only a daft minority).

Rather than using this as yet another excuse to have a go at Kean - why not hit out at the root of the problem - which is this idiotic fans that seem to feel it is right to undermine one of our own players even before he has kicked a ball.

Good post but if true then it underlines the fact that Kean does not have the experience to recognize that Andrews is not up to this level.

Good post but if true then it underlines the fact that Kean does not have the experience to recognize that Andrews is not up to this level.

This is harsh on Kean. EVERYONE knows Keet can't cut it but he's part of the team and the manager needs to give him games to try to get him back up to pre-injury form. Otherwise we'll never get shut.

If he doesn't play at all he'll just sit on his contract like Zurab. Throwing him on in a few away games against tired legs if we're getting beaten already isn't the worst idea in the world. It's not like the rest of our midfield subs play like Kaka, is it?

If stability leads to relegation--what's the point of it?

I'm not saying we'll be relegated but if we did flop over the next few games, why would you prefer stability to relegation?

Don't be daft..that's not what I said.The point being,getting a 3rd manager in would be no more of a guaranteee of safety than persevering with Kean. An new man would have to settle in,bring in his own team ang get to know the players. History is littered with clubs who change managers far too regularly to not much avail.

Precisely. So why jettison the previous incumbent who was doing a bloody good job.

If a genie shot out of my arse and granted me one question that I could put to our owners with a 100 (I have just realized that this droid phone does not have a bloody percent sign on the keyboard, how wretched is that?) percent chance of a honest answer, that would be the one I would ask.

Absolutely 100% bang on!!

This has the feeling if Friday the 13th part 7, you know how it will end, you know the girl will survive, you know the sarcastic/joker/looser, will be killed horribly, you just don't quite know how.

On that note, just realized the girl on Freddy Vs Jason, the girl whom has some rather rough sex with the mean bugger and finds him at a 30° angle, whom you see in the shower, is Kally from Battlestar Gallactica. Interesting.

Back on topic, we will be maimed horribly, and the girl wont escape, she will remain here, mauled, whimpering and dejected.

While watching Rovers on TV from time to time I turn it off and watch it my way also.

Will you be my Indian blue/white?

Is our new boy gonna play? That may at least add some contrast.

How dare she.

It seems to me that democracy is dead, the word lives on as a paradigm for complaining with the abject inability to do anything.

Words are now the ammunition of change and revolt and they are duds and denial is armour that everyone is issued with at birth.

If a genie shot out of my arse and granted me one question that I could put to our owners with a 100 (I have just realized that this droid phone does not have a bloody percent sign on the keyboard, how wretched is that?) percent chance of a honest answer, that would be the one I would ask.

:blink::wacko:

KIDS - DON'T READ FANTASY/HORROR/SCI FI..................

Meanwhile back on Planet Rovers.............

Straightjackets at the ready..............

Know any good psychs tgm??????????

Archived