BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS launches branded T-Shirts

Glenn

Most of you are probably aware that BRFCS costs money to run and instead of expecting you to pay, we'd rather pay for the site in other ways. Well, thanks to the great guys at Spreadshirts, we've launched our own range of T-Shirts! What's more a small amount from each one goes to support BRFCS. If these start to sell, we may well expand the idea to other merchandising.

We've got loads of great designs (specifically chosen not to infringe Blackburn Rovers' copyright, but with special meaning to BRFCS members), there are even a couple of "John Williams, True Rover" ones.

http://www.brfcs.com/shop

If buying a T-Shirt isn't your thing, then we can now once again take donations. Click Here for more info.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most of you are probably aware that BRFCS costs money to run and instead of expecting you to pay, we'd rather pay for the site in other ways. Well, thanks to the great guys at Spreadshirts, we've launched our own range of T-Shirts! What's more a small amount from each one goes to support BRFCS. If these start to sell, we may well expand the idea to other merchandising.

We've got loads of great designs (specifically chosen not to infringe Blackburn Rovers' copyright, but with special meaning to BRFCS members), there are even a couple of "John Williams, True Rover" ones.

If buying a T-Shirt isn't your thing, then we can now once again take donations. Click Here for more info.

Just a thought Glenn, how about T Shirts with brfc.co.uk username on.

On the back, with a number beneath it.

hey, Glenn, will Vinjay get royalties?? :lol:

I can do one with your username on the back, but it starts to get expensive, but I'll add one anyway

and no, Vinjay doesn't get royalties, but he is being an exceptionally good sport about it (I chatted with him about it before hand).

I can do one with your username on the back, but it starts to get expensive, but I'll add one anyway

and no, Vinjay doesn't get royalties, but he is being an exceptionally good sport about it (I chatted with him about it before hand).

Every credit to Vinjay!

• Backroom

I think a 'Nicko 11' t shirt may be in order :lol:

If they take off, maybe hoodies would be good so you could wear them down at Ewood on colder days

I think the range should expand to honour the sites best contributors...

"It's my understanding that..." with a giant malteser underneath.

"The match is OFF!" ... featuring a pile of dung in the snow.

"Bring Back The Shelf!" ... illustrated by a picture of, err, a shelf.

Ray, you killed me with the 'malteaser'- brillant :)

A Luca Toni reference is a must in my eyes. I'm looking forward to perusing the options -- I'm looking to supporting this site--its been my security blanket since the first day!

Apologies foe being such a suck up but brfcs is my daily touchstone.

Good luck with fund raising effort Glenn & ill also be looking out for the aforementioned hoody as well!

I think a 'Nicko 11' t shirt may be in order :lol:

If they take off, maybe hoodies would be good so you could wear them down at Ewood on colder days

Sure. The site I'm using has a huge range of garments, I just went to plain mens Ts (and one ladies) because they were cheapest, but there is no minimum order, so we can customise them to suit (within reason)

What quality are these T-shirts?

And are they tight-fitting or loose?

I was at a geek event in London recently where you got to design your own T-Shirt using the system we're using, so I've seen several hundred personalised geeky t-shirts done by this company. I got a Large mens T-Shirt and it fits me fine. It's been through the wash half a dozen times is still has it's colour and shape. Sure, it's a mass manufactures t-shirt designed for being printed on cheaply, but they're not bad at all.

To give to and idea on shapes / colors etc here are a few pics

http://www.flickr.co...ol-1520953@N25/ (I'm sat with my back to the camera in a blue/gold t-shirt)

If you go through THIS photo set, anyone wearing a "BarCamp" T-Shirt got it through the same place/system we're using

If anyone wants something like this, whilst it's possible, the answer is NO. http://www.flickr.co...ol-1520953@N25/ (yes, you can even have the rainbow glitter stuff he's used on the arms and front http://www.flickr.co...ol-1520953@N25/)

I think the range should expand to honour the sites best contributors...

"It's my understanding that..." with a giant malteser underneath.

"The match is OFF!" ... featuring a pile of dung in the snow.

"Bring Back The Shelf!" ... illustrated by a picture of, err, a shelf.

Images cost more, the "stock" images more so, hence why the "Pune Army" one is much more expensive (although it's a great image and great play on words)

The egg in Pune Army should be half blue, but it's a great idea overall Glenn. Well done.

It's a stock design, if somebody would like to do any artwork (ideally vectors, but definitely a low number of colours) the I'll welcome them with open arms.

Oh and a generic "name on back" hoodie and some MGP pants (dont ask) added.

Archived