BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS launches branded T-Shirts

Glenn

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't mind having a crack at some designs, Glenn.

Illustrator files I take it? I'm much more accustomed to Photoshop, but I'm sure I could manage something.

Anything specific I need to know about file types/size/resolution/colour profile/house style/fonts etc?

www.spreadshirt.co.uk/help-C1328/articleId/33 has the info you need (hopefully). My suggestion is open your own account (it's free) and design your own T-Shirt as if you were going to buy one. That way you can see how it all works for positioning, font choice etc. You could even register as a designer and get a commision every time your images are used (for example, the image in the "Pune Army" shirt gives the deisgner £4 a shirt I think) ... obviously you can still let US have them for free :D :D :D

I'm defo going to order one of these, I think.

Been ordering from 'Just eat' using the BRFCS link whenever possible.

Much appreciated :)

Just bought the I've been banned one.

Could we get a version with numbers on the back? Just in case, for the future.

Also could we get a female hoody? The wife wants one, in puce perhaps.

Will do.

Great idea and work.

Sadly they don't appear to deliver to Australia :(

i guess this is more for locals than overseas supporters. i noticed Glenn, responded to all other questions, except mine.

Somebody already answered it. They don't ship to SA or Aus (I did try an find an alternative that did, but couldn't find anything similar). Sorry. You may want to email their customer service team to ask why.

I would quite like on with the F5 keyboard button on the front quite big and central

I'll think on something like that for you kitten killers :P

What about if we get the players permission? I could ask the question of Phil Jones & Dunny....would that be suffice?

As for Superman....even a different version of it?? I think the dunny one was a yellow & blue superman in a cartoon style.

How about a '1 Jack Walker' Hoody - surely that wont be copyrighted??

Looking at doing some good Jack Walker stuff, but sadly I've yet to find a copyright free image of him. As for "different versions" of trademarked stuff ... doesn't carry any water in the UK. The US has a right to parody, we don't.

We could do a "Official Reject" or something similar.. Or even a Groobys Groupie for fans of the official board.

I've been racking my brains to come up with a good Grooby one. I'm sure he'd be chuffed to bits :)

Is it not 33 years yet?

31 years, 43 weeks, 6 days ... which surprised me. We used to have a box on the front page showing the number of days since important events, which I've now fixed for the next version of the website.

What about a Marmite one for Keith? 'You either love him, or you hate him.....'

Or

"Keith Andrews - What's the point?"

Andrews - Pointless.

Works on multiple levels.

No no no no no ! :P It's not Keef's fault. I may do a Keith Andrews Fan Club one and if you choose to wear it in an ironic fashion, that's your own call

"Hoofball. Est. 2008"

and

"Hoofball - Not just a farming accident."

Please. I will buy the first one.

Aren't we a few months too late for that? It's like watching Brazil now isn't it ;)

Great stuff Glenn!

Check your pm.

I will. Sadly I have a ton of work a ton of email and a ton of PMs to answer ..... I will get around to them eventually. Promise.

I should probably add a HUGE Thank You to the people who have donated over the last couple of days (you are a very generous bunch), we are trying to keep track of who you are in case we ever offer free stuff to donors, but in most cases we don't know your real names (which is all PayPal tell us), so if you let us known, we'll put a little note on your forum account. But THANK YOU anyway

When I started this I thought "It'll be some good advertising for the site". However, so far our top seller is "I've been banned from www.brfcs.com" .... so I'm not so sure now. :D (The John Williams - True Rover is a close second though).

• Backroom

Glenn, I was looking at the t shirts / hoodies and think they may look smart in the light grey with blue font, is this possible at checkout or is the font colour set?

glenn, can we do an "I saw roberts miss at sunderland" t-shirt??

that would be outstanding and it still gives me nightmares... :lol:

We could always get a 'I was there when Roberts scored'....as thats less likely than him fluffing a chance :lol:

Just out of interest Glenn - how many orders have you had so far?

I'll have to get an 'I was there when Freidel Scored' one - what a night!

(for all of two minutes. Bloody Di Canio...)

Jensen wasnt it ?

Is there a 'we're having a party' at Brfcs.com, maybe a date to go with this.

25/4/10 We had a party ?

Archived