BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS launches branded T-Shirts

Glenn

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What about if we get the players permission? I could ask the question of Phil Jones & Dunny....would that be suffice?

As for Superman....even a different version of it?? I think the dunny one was a yellow & blue superman in a cartoon style.

How about a '1 Jack Walker' Hoody - surely that wont be copyrighted??

A blue and white halved hoody would be good. Unless permission was required

What size are you usually and how was the size of these t-shirts? Big or small in sizes?

I normally use medium, but sometimes they get a little bit to tight and short

I usually wear L size and it is perfect for me. Enough long and it isn't tight (188 cm and 88 kg). So it isn't the small one in L size. But there is a size chart at the page, so you can look what are the heights and the widths of the sizes.

Looking at the stats, quite a few of these should be on their way now (it say a lot about our postal service that the first one to be delivered is in Hungary !), so I'd LOVE to see some pics of people wearing them (and some feedback on how they look).

A blue and white halved hoody would be good. Unless permission was required

Sadly we're limited on the apparel colour choices and there are no halves in any type (I already checked).

That soccerbase site with the history of Charlton games should get its facts right. If it doesn't know them, it shouldn't display them.

26/4/1958 not much info re teams or scorers but states half time 0-0. It was actually 1-3, finishing up 3-4.

If user name is on the back of the hoodie garment, will it not be obscured by the hood?

Welcome back, ABBEY!

It depends if you wear the hood up or down ;)

another "one off ish" post....ABBEY SEZ YA CAN ALL F@@@K OFF!!!! or theno does the ranges or its plane to see(and piccy of garns flyover at t'urd )

Done one one (well two) Abb's.

As for the plane. It'll be copyrighted and even it we got permission it's a poor picture. It has given me an idea

Quality work Glenn! I'll deffo invest in one!

How abaout a t-shirt with "Brian Law's - Football Genius" with a pic of the bottom 3 in the final league table of last season.

I can't get a league table looking good, so I've done a simpler one.

A Subbutteo-type figurine or silluette doing the 'Shearer' goal salute\celebration??

Subbutteo would give us copyright issues I imagine

If you can find me a copyright free picture of Shearer, we may be able to do something. But there weren't to many d-i-y photographers in the ground back when he was playing for Rovers (to give you a rough idea on buying the using a commercial pic, the only goal celebration one I found was £165).

Could we also have a version of the Obama "Hope" tshirts with a picture of our fantastic new female owner/leader on it. I would buy three.

No. For more reasons than I dare consider (but the idea in your PM, I love it, just don't associate us with it ;) ).

A couple of ideas...

1st one was thinking it could be changed based on the nation that the fan comes from.

2nd one I was thinking the branding of brfcs could be either on the arm, or top of the shoulder.

rovershoodies.jpg

Nice. But having two blocks of text is tricky (unless we do one as an image, which would look odd).

I do like the Norwegian supporters club one a lot, but I know know Paal is already aware of this site and I'd be surprised if they are not doing their own already (but yeah, any group, Blue Brigade, Ewood Blues, North Lancs Branch etc ..... if somebody from the group asks, I'll happily do them).

Glenn, I was looking at the t shirts / hoodies and think they may look smart in the light grey with blue font, is this possible at checkout or is the font colour set?

I can unset the color so you can chose, but most are set as white so as to stop people ordering black on black by mistake (and some of the artwork rubbish on the wrong colour). If you let me know which design, I can soon turn colour choice back on.

"RIP Hoofball. 16/12/2008 - 13/12/2010"

Done

give gav a shearer shirt and stand him on frizzbee

Some days I really regret removing the vote up button

"Hoofball. Est. 2008"

and

"Hoofball - Not just a farming accident."

Please. I will buy the first one.

Done :)

• Backroom

I can unset the color so you can chose, but most are set as white so as to stop people ordering black on black by mistake (and some of the artwork rubbish on the wrong colour). If you let me know which design, I can soon turn colour choice back on.

Simple grey hoody with BRFCS.com in blue, ideally would like the username on the other side on the front (or anywhere on the front) but I understand you said that would be tricky.

Just bought the I've been banned one.

Could we get a version with numbers on the back? Just in case, for the future.

Also could we get a female hoody? The wife wants one, in puce perhaps.

Womens hoddies I can do. Puce. Nope. Greys, Pinks and Blues yes, but not puce.

For those interested in other stuff, there are 26 types of blokes tops (hoodes, tank tops, coloured arms, sport jackets, cardigans, zipper hoodies, football tops, slim fits, super-sizes, dayglo neons etc etc), jogging bottoms, shorts, kecks, football shorts. Women has almost as many styles of tops and a wider range of underwear, dresses (I remember Debs' Red or Dead BRFC dress !), kids clothes, baby clothing, onezies, baby caps, aprons, baseballs caps, bob hats, santa hats, duffel bags, laptop/netbook/ipad bags, tote bags, bandanas, lanyards, umbrellas, mugs, badges, stickers, teddies, blankets, pillow cases, ties and clothes for dogs !

Simple grey hoody with BRFCS.com in blue, ideally would like the username on the other side on the front (or anywhere on the front) but I understand you said that would be tricky.

Done. I've worked out how to do multiple blocks of texts (so you can have username on one site, site name on the other), but it's considerably pushes the cost up.

• Backroom

Cheers Glenn, will look into it althought the wife has just said maybe the blue one would be better to go to Rovers in :lol:

Also I imagine a lot of our members are office based, maybe the mugs would be worth adding.

Womens hoddies I can do. Puce. Nope. Greys, Pinks and Blues yes, but not puce.

For those interested in other stuff, there are 26 types of blokes tops (hoodes, tank tops, coloured arms, sport jackets, cardigans, zipper hoodies, football tops, slim fits, super-sizes, dayglo neons etc etc), jogging bottoms, shorts, kecks, football shorts. Women has almost as many styles of tops and a wider range of underwear, dresses (I remember Debs' Red or Dead BRFC dress !), kids clothes, baby clothing, onezies, baby caps, aprons, baseballs caps, bob hats, santa hats, duffel bags, laptop/netbook/ipad bags, tote bags, bandanas, lanyards, umbrellas, mugs, badges, stickers, teddies, blankets, pillow cases, ties and clothes for dogs !

Pity about the blue & white hoody / t-shirt - pity they couldn't consider such a design. As this could have been unique to Blackburn Rovers. As this could be restricted to

1/ members ony - purchase via the BRFC.CO.UK site alone.

2/ must have username on it.

3/ Sales would increase, of hoodies / t-shirts when others see people wearing such a top. They would maybe join this MB and buy a hoodie / t-shirt

I say this as when I come north from the south, and ask people I meet, do you go on BRFC.co.uk. They all say no. That in my opinion is sad.

It would be good to have a place where members could meet - such as a particular pub. As this could advertise the website, improve content of posts, as others would know who you are and therefore should restrict abuse of other posters. Allow others to get to know each other.

I am aware the latter is maybe a different topic.

• Backroom

Ordered the grey one with blue text but decided against having the username on simply because I thought it looked better without.

Will post pics once it turns up :rover:

It would be good to have a place where members could meet - such as a particular pub. As this could advertise the website, improve content of posts, as others would know who you are and therefore should restrict abuse of other posters. Allow others to get to know each other.

I am aware the latter is maybe a different topic.

I used to do this for away games, but as I now go away less than I did, I got out of the habit. Plus our growing crowd of like minded people soon attracted the attention of annoying beered up kids from the official board.

We are planning a more formal end-of-season meet, but I'm always happy to meet up with board members, so leave it with me.

No no no no no ! :P It's not Keef's fault. I may do a Keith Andrews Fan Club one and if you choose to wear it in an ironic fashion, that's your own call

keithandrews.jpg

I know you weren't keen on this idea Glenn, but I couldn't get the Marmite thing out of my head. Keith certainly divides opinion but I thought this would suit lovers and haters as its completely ambiguous.

'Your mate?' could be added underneath, as it wasn't the actual slogan and I don't think there'd be any legal aggro. As well as the BRFCS URL, obviously.

If you approve, then BRFCS can have the vector with pleasure.

It's my first time working with Illustrator, so any comments/criticisms/suggestions welcome (some of the fonts didn't come out well when vectoring from my Photoshop image and could be improved with a bit more time and patience). I read the guidlines and found some of them (minimum line/shape size) a bit awkward to work around, so I'm aware that this attempt may not be suitable.

• Backroom

That looks great

clap.gif

How about one in the style of the old John (or austin) 3:16 signs you would see at American sports games

Nicko: 23:00

Thou shall sign Robbie Fowler

Archived