BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers new Chairman - Who will it be?!

Hughesy

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was there not talk, that an announcement would be made? That was last week, so again, what to believe

I saw a tweet from Paul Plunkett the other day suggesting this might drag on for a while so as usual we don't really know what's going on.

I concur about Hill. That would be a good appointment.

• 1 month later...

If we appoint Paul Agnew we might as well shut up shop now and have done with it. Just when you think we are in the gutter we find new levels to sink to. Replacing John Williams with Agnew - you really couldn't make it up. What was it Mrs Desai said about decision making - get 8 out of ten right? So far we have had sacking Sam that was wrong, sacking McDonald that was wrong, appointing Kean that was wrong, appointing Jensen that was wrong, getting rid of John Williams that was wrong. How many wrong decisions can one woman make?

I really hope this is mischief-making from Nicko, as he seems to have ditched us of late, but I wouldn't discount it under the current owners.

No disrespect to Mr Agnew but on what basis is this a step forward? IF true, then we are simply filling slots with the cheapest available option. Either that or no-one else wants it. Surely an internal appointment would be Tom Finn, or will the next time we see Tom be in his kitchen on SSN?

Dear, oh dear. At least Pompey saw some decent players and won the FA Cup before they imploded.

Guest linganzi

There was something going around about a month ago suggesting agnew and lee grooby were in pune persuading desai that she should give them elevated jobs

Shocking decision if it is true! the owners don't know what they are doing! simple as!

Why not appoint a proven former chairman of a PL chairman. oh yes, that would cost money and the owners don't want to spend much money. That's why they won't sacked Kean and appoint proven PL manager. Cos that would cost money and they would have to admit to making a mistake in appoint in.

we have to just hope that the owners realise that they are out of their depth as PL owners and sell the club to someone who knows what they are doing!!!

So is Paul Agnew our club spokesman then?

I've never heard of him till recently

I darent post what I am really thinking here, what are the Rao family thinking of, has someone cut out their brains and inserted a meat pie there?

At a time like this, we really need someone to lift the club, be honest with the fans and yet we are going to have another one of the 'yes' man brigade!!

Archived