BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Shefki Kuqi returns to the Premier League.

JMillZz

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for sharing that Clare - a really fascinating read about a guy who will only ever give of his very best. Now I can see why.

Reading that reminded me about Avram Grant's struggles a long time before he too was dining at football's most generous table. [see wiki / google]

I'm sure there are others in our leagues ... and good luck to all of them.

Genuine question, what's the difference between Shefki Kuqi and KA?

He scored a few important goals for us, and while he had a touch of a rhinosorus he scared defenders with his physicality and ability in the air. WHen he was on the pitch you thought something could happen.

People might laugh but I think it is an interesting question if Kuqi would be more effective against premiership defenders than Kalinic or MB Diouf are....

KA gets stick partly due to the "Ince's mate" connection, and while he works very hard he has a real tendency to try clever things and mess them up, and also he is always pointing and telling people what to do when he struggles to perform his own role which appears arrogant.

Archived