BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Anyone in Dubai going to meet the Rovers?

Bobby G

Pampered beyond believe.

Paid fortunes, need to 'bond', recharge the batteries, refresh.

What total cr@p - these are professional sportsmen not brave soldiers exposed to the highest degree of risk in Afghanistan.

I remember the day when most players lived in and around Blackburn and you'd bump imto them in town or surrounding towns and they'd only be too happy to have a chat.

This is why more and more of the working people feel alienated by the 'modern' footballers. Far too much money involved for people of such average ability. The whole world has gone mad!

Guest linganzi

Calm down, put away that daily mail. You could argue that if you dedicate yourself to s discipline such as football or similar you night not find yourself on military front lines

Guest linganzi

Calm down, put away that daily mail. You could argue that if you dedicate yourself to s discipline such as football or similar you night not find yourself on military front lines

Im not sure. But you are right about their previous stays. I think its their regular hotel, so might be the same. I met them at the Cavalli nightclub last year, and MGP said they were staying there.

they where/are supposed to be on a training exercise!!! - so better not be doing this on this jolly.

I am not against players having a bit of 'time out' but it needs to be earnt.

If they couldn't cope with the pitch at Wigan they should have them down training at Pleasington

Whooooaaa there... 't pitches at Pleasy are far far better than 't mudbath at 't DW Stadium. Slightly less covered in dogSh*t too, from my recollection. :wacko:

Who said anything about the pitches - also the one ove the bridge is probably on terms with it ;)

I remember the day when most players lived in and around Blackburn and you'd bump imto them in town or surrounding towns and they'd only be too happy to have a chat.

Take it you havent met most of our players then?? Because if you did - you would find this to be the case now. :rolleyes:

Makes me laugh when people try and compare the life of a footballer with the Armed Forces, nurses etc.

I once saw a group on Facebook 'pay nurses the same as PL footballers' oh dear!

They can spend a week in the Playboy Mansion with Charlie Sheen (once its passed its health inspection, of course) as long as they win matches on their return.

haven't spend much time out there. 5 days. Would have thought that they would have been there till wednesday. Hopeful the training they did will help and Kean tactics and style of play has been worked on. And I hope Kean realise that he has to drop the diamond shape midfield and play with 2 wingers and 4-4-2!

haven't spend much time out there. 5 days. Would have thought that they would have been there till wednesday. Hopeful the training they did will help and Kean tactics and style of play has been worked on. And I hope Kean realise that he has to drop the diamond shape midfield and play with 2 wingers and 4-4-2!

A lot of hoping here Chaddy. I hope my six numbers are up tonight!

Archived