• Last Reply

OK, I'll have a stab at picking the team:

Robinson

Salgado Samba Nelsen Givet (Is he fit?)

Emerton J. Jones

M. Diouf Dunn Olsson

RSC

Subs: Bunn, Hanley, Grella, Formica, Pedersen, Roberts, Kalinic

Tactically, I'd make Emerton play a defensive game with responsibilty for helping Salgado from pacy attacks down the left. Jones will be the engine of the centre midfield, covering the defenders and occaisionally getting up with Dunn. Hopefully that would give Diouf the freedom to cut in and generally cause problems down the right.

How many tickets did we sell? I am there for this match, but I have no information on the allocation sold.

I hope fans chant Ryan Nelsens name out today, in the light of the situation in NZ.

I think a 2 - 2 draw.

Blackburn

Manchester United.

£6 stake on Sky Bet returns £40.00.

I believe that is an excellent bet. I feel as though the squads recent trip to Dubai has given them a fresh attitude and with Givet back, Olsson should be able to play in a role more suited to him. Santa Cruz should be well rested and hopefully up for banging a few in.

We should win today to celebrate my new tattoo.

Come on Rovers!!

Where's the creativity in a mdifield of Pedersen, Emerton, Andrews, Grella and Jones?

And why on earth is Givet on the bench? Him at left back and Olsson in midfield instead of Andrews, or him in the centre instead of Hanley (Nothing against the young lad, I just think Givet is the better player) would both improve our team.

A team devoid of any creativity and pace there. I would of had santa cruz at the top with diouf and pederson supporting on the flanks, with a midfield trio of jones, emerton and grella. jones and emerton would be sound defensively in the middle but it would also give the option of them bursting into the opponents box with grella holding.

so its 4-2-3-1 then? With jones box to box?

Grella andrews holding! Brett and gamst on either side!

Will be intresting to see jones playing in a more free role I guess!

Apart from that quiet defensive!

If givet is fit enough for bench he should be playing in my opinion!then we can have ollson on wing!

Come on rovers!

Archived