BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 4000 Holes now available through BRFCS

Glenn

Again, Glenn, thanks for this service. For those mentioning the £2 price - I really would prefer to be able to sell at £1 but as Glenn said we'd cpme away with bugger all once Paypal takes its fee.

Reckon the bundling option on back issues is a good idea - if doable with the software (Glenn?) ... Say four issues for the £2 - Thoughts?

Issue 81 will be up on March 19 as well.

Again, Glenn, thanks for this service. For those mentioning the £2 price - I really would prefer to be able to sell at £1 but as Glenn said we'd cpme away with bugger all once Paypal takes its fee.

Reckon the bundling option on back issues is a good idea - if doable with the software (Glenn?) ... Say four issues for the £2 - Thoughts?

Issue 81 will be up on March 19 as well.

Very doable. The only problem is me finding the time to convert the ones you sent, package them up and upload them. But I will find time soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Issue 81 printed today and will be available on Saturday both electronically on this site or from the ground. Sellers *should* be by the bridge at the Aqueduct pub, near the burger van behind the club shop and one around the Darwen End. A couple of other potential sellers expressed an interest so *may* be around the Riverside but that's not been confirmed yet.

Hopefully it won't be raining!

• 2 weeks later...

I'll check it out in the morning (been away on business for a few days), but they are not sent a pdf, once they've paid for it, the "buy now" button is replaced with a link to download it. I'm sure a few people miss that

Archived