BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Neymar would be a good signing. As would any of the players named in the article.

the problem is trying to attract players like that to rovers. we are a small club in Lancashire. Would they settle in Lancashire.

Also if the owners want a big name south america player. then fine. instead of talking about it, making it happened. or instead of talking the talk, walk the walk.

I wouldn't be surprise if we sign Adriano from Roma. but why would he sign for rovers. can only be for cash. do the fans wanted someone who is only here for the money.

is Steve Kean going to be able to attract the sort of quality player the owners wanted!!!

Not sure what the problem is.

We'll aim for Kaka and Robinho, be linked with a couple more realistic, good, but still too pricey players, and end up buying some youth trainee that the manager will declare an excellent buy while we wait a season and a half for him to get a game whilst we lose points to joke teams like Wigan and Newcastle.

Cheers.

think they should aim allot lower there are so many world class Brazilian players like Wellington, hulk and elano who we may have a chance with. There no point goin for robinho and kaka and ending up with (chicken) egg on your face. sorry ill get my coat.

Nothing to see here, people. We already know Venky's want their party piece. I don't see any quotes in that article regarding Robinho or Kaka, anyway.

I have no problem with marquee signings, provided Venky's invest that same money into the squad if they have it.

I'm getting bored of all this talk and no action.

The less that comes out of their mouths regarding transfers the better!

'The less comes out of their mouths'...what...as in this instance where it'd seem nothing has come out of their mouths.

Do your eyes conjure quotes?

'The less comes out of their mouths'...what...as in this instance where it'd seem nothing has come out of their mouths.

Do your eyes conjure quotes?

Don't waist your time mate, they don't care, any stick to beat the owners with will do.

So, what happened to the summer budget of £5 million then?

How would buying Robinho or Kaka (oh FFS, stop it, what a joke) fit into the template of buying would-be stars ahead of their ascendency in tandem with Kentaro - who they're working with, who they're not working with so much any longer as they'll work with anyone, who they're working with (as their main man has Allardyce's old office)?

A duck will fart before any of this happens. Is this what the mortgage is for?!

So, what happened to the summer budget of £5 million then?

How would buying Robinho or Kaka (oh FFS, stop it, what a joke) fit into the template of buying would-be stars ahead of their ascendency in tandem with Kentaro - who they're working with, who they're not working with so much any longer as they'll work with anyone, who they're working with (as their main man has Allardyce's old office)?

A duck will fart before any of this happens. Is this what the mortgage is for?!

Don't waste your time mate, they will stop at nothing to get another stick to prop up our new owners.

My summer wish list and recommendation to the owners (assuming we are still in the BPL).

1. Appoint a competant and experienced manager with nous and confidence to run the club like the previous manager.

2. Do not consider signing any new players until the manager has been appointed.

Err, that's it.

Archived