BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venky's Summer Transfer List

I'm another for signing a decent, 'marquee' manager. Kean doesn't seem up to it, so perhaps a Hiddink, Rjikaard, or even a Scolari (well he's Brazilian) should be brought in soon. Then we target Elano, and possibly Ganso or some other bright young thing from down there. Kaka is some mad fantasy from the mind of someone who can't separate an FM database from reality, and Robinho is a ____.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't be surprised to see us go for elano. Thought we'd go for him in Jan but I'm pretty sure he had only just signed for gala. He'd be perfect for us

Seems like you have an admirer.

I'd be filing for a restraining order if i were you...not to be allowed within ten foot of a laptop with connection to this site.

http://www.clicklancashire.com/sport/blackburn-rovers-fc/129044-blackburn-rovers-target-ex-manchester-city-midfielder.html?

I would personally say first, get a very good manager in and allow him to buy the players and the players he wants to bring to rovers. the owners should provide the money for transfers and not get involved in which players we should buy to help Venky's.

second, get a new chairman appointed

third, offer Nelsen and Salgado coaching roles at the club.

From your lips to God's ear, Mr. Chaddyrovers. :tu:

Yes. He's the flashiest of the three :)

For very loose definitions of flash. Everytime I see his picture I flash to the opinion/speculation that we're dealing with a man who spent far too much time playing Leisure Suit Larry as a child.

The owners wanted to bring a south america top player to the club to improve the club's image over there and venky's also want to break into fast food market over there. So having a top class player at rovers would help venky's with the break into the SA market.

I would personally say first, get a very good manager in and allow him to buy the players and the players he wants to bring to rovers. the owners should provide the money for transfers and not get involved in which players we should buy to help Venky's.

second, get a new chairman appointed

third, offer Nelsen and Salgado coaching roles at the club.

good shout that ricky. But can Formica and Elano play in the same team. don't they play in the same position, just in the hole behind the striker or strikers

chaddy's in la la land again :P

That might very well be true, it won't stop me finding his 'There's something wrong but I'm not at liberty to say what' line a tad annoying.

i find that down right annoying too! silly little power games.

• Moderation Lead

That might very well be true, it won't stop me finding his 'There's something wrong but I'm not at liberty to say what' line a tad annoying.

I agree with this, I just wish he would reveal some of these things, instead of being all 'but I can't say'.

Quite frustrating, and rubs people up the wrong way, may be an idea not to say anything at all, rather than hinting you know something more than others but are withholding the information.

We need to send a message out to Kentaro and Venkys that they must NOT allow the press to speculate about other players until they have officially signed for Rovers if they are to restore any dignity from the Blackburn crowd. :brfc:

Yeah he's a rovers nut apparently. If Venky's put their hands in their pockets he can realise his dream of playing on the hallow turf at ewood park. It's a no brainer if he's available?

We need to send a message out to Kentaro and Venkys that they must NOT allow the press to speculate about other players until they have officially signed for Rovers if they are to restore any dignity from the Blackburn crowd. :brfc:

Speculation is going to happen regardless. Venky's have not helped themselves by talking about players when they shouldn't but they can't be blamed for every agent hawking around their clients publicly either.

That's certainly where the Riquelme thing seemed to come from and naturally Kean then had to respond to it when asked but I haven't seen them quoted in that fashion since. Regardless, some fans need to develop a sense of humour and maybe a bit thicker skin if they are getting upset about us being a "laughing stock". Perhaps we would prefer to be known for selling DVD's of our first choice team beating Burnley's Youth team in a Cup game instead? No, didn't think so.

Speculation is going to happen regardless. Venky's have not helped themselves by talking about players when they shouldn't but they can't be blamed for every agent hawking around their clients publicly either.

That's certainly where the Riquelme thing seemed to come from and naturally Kean then had to respond to it when asked but I haven't seen them quoted in that fashion since. Regardless, some fans need to develop a sense of humour and maybe a bit thicker skin if they are getting upset about us being a "laughing stock". Perhaps we would prefer to be known for selling DVD's of our first choice team beating Burnley's Youth team in a Cup game instead? No, didn't think so.

I certainly believe everybody should be holding back on their season ticket purchases until the club have shown who has actually arrived at the club, rather than who the press might be speculating on, most definitely.

To purchase a season ticket based on whats gone on over the past three months alone come the summer would be fool hardy in deed. Anderson and Venky's have a massive amount of work and investment to do in the summer which for me i'm only too happy to heap the pressure onto these people in order for them to deliver for OUR club.

I certainly believe everybody should be holding back on their season ticket purchases until the club have shown who has actually arrived at the club, rather than who the press might be speculating on, most definitely.

To purchase a season ticket based on whats gone on over the past three months alone come the summer would be fool hardy in deed. Anderson and Venky's have a massive amount of work and investment to do in the summer which for me i'm only too happy to heap the pressure onto these people in order for them to deliver for OUR club.

will be purchasing my season ticket on the day they go on sale. dont buy mine on the basis of who is coming in or not. i buy it to support rovers. unless im in a position were i cant afford one it will always be the same

How wonderfully fickle.

You don't buy season tickets on the basis of club owner's statements or possible transfers but because you support the club. Here in Australia, we buy our season tickets (or memberships as their called here) because we want to support our teams irrespective of who is playing.

Hope you don't renew it Vinjal, but lob the money my way along with transport costs. I wish I could afford a season ticket and go to matches, and I find your fickle, negative attitude pretty gauling.

will be purchasing my season ticket on the day they go on sale. dont buy mine on the basis of who is coming in or not. i buy it to support rovers. unless im in a position were i cant afford one it will always be the same

SPOT ON!!!

Bring out a 10 year season ticket out tomorrow and il sign on the dotted line.....NO PROBLEM!! :tu:

ONE LOVE :brfc:

Archived