BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] El Hadji Poof - Adventure's North of the Border

amcc

Well hello Rovers,

A so called 'football player' of yours recently checked in at Scotland Shame. Just wanted to keep you's up to date.. and ask a few questions along the way.

In short here's what happened over the last month..

>Diouf claims he'll win the leauge for Rangers

>Scott Brown rips Poof to shreds in his first Old Firm

>Calls Brown (a £4.4M buy and Scotland International) a nobody

>Gets torn a new one as Celtic romp to a 3-0 victory; Poof is no where to be seen or heard

>Grabs Beram Kayal's balls in the process

>Bleats to media again how Ranger's are still better

Honestly for a person who made 60 appearances for a Premiership side like Blackburn in the space of a year and a half is beyond he's barely cutting it in the SPL out with the Old Firm and was pish in both Old Firm games! I can't come to terms how some Rover fans could possibly like him especially when he cheated against yourself's! Being on £30K a week doesn't help his situation either overpaid and overrated..

So here are the questions:-

1. Why do some Rover fans defend and like him?

2. Does he have a future at Blackburn?

Thanks, amcc

nobody watches SPL so how would anyone know?

the whole league is a poor, he will finish 1st or 2nd thats a guarentee

There was no need for that.

Anyway the league down here has only ever been won by 4 clubs, the same percentage as scotland. :P Take Rovers away and you've got less percentage of winners than us!!!

Welcome to the board amcc.

Diouf has no future at Rovers, but he's been playing alright for us this year if I'm honest.

A first post laden with homophobia.

You must be a C_ltic fan.

As the actress says to the Bishop! … That’s not a gay stereotype. I’m not saying that’s the wrong way. I’m saying it’s a way. Some straight women like it the wrong way. It doesn’t matter if you’re straight or gay. A lot of people are. One in ten, apparently. That seems a bit high, doesn’t it. But, ah, you might be gay… I mean if you are, good luck to you. Just make sure it’s legal and be safe. OK?”

My post addressed the title of the thread. How much more on topic could I get?

You quite clearly knew what I mean't and it's obvious your looking for a argument

Well guess what, your not getting one :) Not a very nice to greet new users now, is it?

There was no need for that.

Anyway the league down here has only ever been won by 4 clubs, the same percentage as scotland. :P Take Rovers away and you've got less percentage of winners than us!!!

Welcome to the board amcc.

Diouf has no future at Rovers, but he's been playing alright for us this year if I'm honest.

Because 'the league down here' only began in 1992 eh :rolleyes:

But even by that logic I don't see how the same percentage of teams have won it. Since the EPl was founded in 1992, four teams, as you say, have won it. Now it depends how you then look at it, you can say 4 teams out of the 20 team limit of the league which gives you 20% but a more accurate view would be to say 4 teams have won it from the 44 teams that have competed in it since it's inception, which then gives you 9% of EPL entrants have won it.

The SPL started in 1997, since then only two teams have ever won it (Rangers and Celtic of course) which is either 16% (2 by the 12 teams that compete each season) or, again more accurately, 11% of the teams that have entered.

So a higher percetage of teams have won the EPL based on the team count of 20, but a bigger percentage of teams that have played in it, have won the SPL.

You quite clearly knew what I mean't and it's obvious your looking for a argument

Well guess what, your not getting one :) Not a very nice to greet new users now, is it?

Calling the thread "El Hadji Poof" wasn't you attempting to cause trouble, then?

I'm not interested in an argument with you pal, I don't waste time debating with bigots.

Archived