BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Questions for Kean

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does it hurt with Jerome Anderson and Mrs. Desai's hands up your bum?

How are you going to prove you're not Paul Ince mk II?

How do you hope to play attractive football with crap like Grella, Andrews and Pedersen in midfield?

How much influence do you have in the transfer targets?

Do you think we'll be promoted next season?

I'll answer that ...because we have enough left sided midfielders ! satisfied.

No. He's a left footed central midfielder, which is different from being left sided. I realise that we're not short of midfielders in terms of numbers but we are chronically short of quality. O'Hara is no world beater but he must be a better option than what we've already got.

Great question - the answer would have been no, but I wonder who else they have on their books that are coaches

Good news!!!

I have now registered myself with Jerome Anderson's agency and expect to named as Blackburn Rovers Chief Executive next week.

So my question for Mr Steve Kean is:

What are you going to do with all the spare time you are about to have on your hands?

i would like to ask stevie "wonder" kean, what the idea and tactical approach was, with having a midfield trio of grella, andrews and emerton on the field at once..?

how did he come up with john faxe jense as an assistant, was it his own gem to uncover or was it one "forced" upon him.?

Why does he play the diamond, when the generel concensus amongst football experts and laymen, agree upon that such a tactic is rather dysfunctional in todays football world, as it offers little width and leaves us upen to attacks downt hte flanks. Especially when encountering ´the 451/433 tactic, that most team play now a day..?

Which areas of our team, does he feel is the strongest..?

which needs more attention/improvement..?

Steve Kean will be on Radio Lancashire on Tuesday night - what questions would you put to him if you had the chance?

If you are not going to resign and not getting sacked let Tony Parkes help you and not John Jensen. As the latter is not fit for purpose.

Archived