BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Questions for Kean

Mr. Kean, what is the milligram level of downers you are on when you have to be on the touchline, and do you think that amount of medication is safe?

Do you plan on issuing flotation devices for the shorter players that are on the subs bench or anywhere near you during matches? I only ask this Mr. Kean as the level of urine you are taking and the sheer volume of slack jawed drooling you are secreting is getting rather voluminous.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Which of our remaining games can you see us picking up points in?

Who are your targets for the summer transfer window/ failing that what positions do you think we need to strengthen?

Why do you not want to throw Formica in and get him some game time? Surely he can't be that unfit?

Mr. Kean, what is the milligram level of downers you are on when you have to be on the touchline, and do you think that amount of medication is safe?

Do you plan on issuing flotation devices for the shorter players that are on the subs bench or anywhere near you during matches? I only ask this Mr. Kean as the level of urine you are taking and the sheer volume of slack jawed drooling you are secreting is getting rather voluminous.

Go on, I dare ya! :D

you can imagine him talking like this to the indians and them not having any idea what he's going on about but thinking he sounds like he knows what he is talking about.

The thing I notice most is that he does really know his stuff in terms of the coaching, the player's technical ability, formations etc.

But there's more to being manager than that, and that doesn't seem to come across.

BS. He doesnt know anything about setting up a team, or tactics/strategy at the highest level. Also, not everyone is a couch football fan. Some of us have worked with coaches, players, teams, scouts, agents, federations, at some level to be tactically aware on a basic level at least. We arent blind. We chased the equalizer too fast and were attacking? Please.

He may be a theoretical coach but he hasnt been able to translate his "knowledge" yet.

Rubbish answers.

When's his presser though?

What do you think so far off Kean interview???

Infuriating.

Feeling very angry listening to him, the more I hear, the more of a rage I turn into why is this guy running our club hes so far out of his depth..... all talk no action.

Get him out asap or at least back to coaching!

Archived