BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Questions for Kean

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Who are the stooge Rovers fans with Kean?

Are they related to him by any chance?

Not one negative comment between them.

It was never going to be an hour of truth, honesty and hard talking but this has been an absolute whitewash of our current predicament.

Boy these two 'fans' have been cherry picked haven't they, they are apologetic when they ask Kean an uncontroversial question. The most pressing questions seem to be coming from the host.

I think I've just wasted an hour of my life :( .

They even found fans who like Andrews!!!!

More a case of knowing his limitations but will back Rovers players who put on the blue and white.

I thought their comments were spot on about the booing. Andrews gives his all on the pitch (unlike some that could be easily named)and booing the player is a disgrace. If anything they should be venting their anger at the manager (and the previous managers before him), what's Andrews supposed to do if the manager picks him? Refuse to play?

" I watched Andrews for the ROI against France, you cannot tell me he is not a good player?" WTF :rolleyes:

I learned a few things from tonight:

- If Jones is to play at CB - when will this happen? Does this mean one of the two senior players will drop to the bench?

- Kean is a text book manager but he sounds like an excellent coach

- He thinks that if you work on the training field it will come good = coach. There is more to it than that Steve.

- We are in trouble.

- Who is running the club? So what if Tom Finn was in the changing rooms - he may have needed the toilet before setting off home.

- Was Williams "sacked" in a cost cutting exercise?

More a case of knowing his limitations but will back Rovers players who put on the blue and white.

I thought their comments were spot on about the booing. Andrews gives his all on the pitch (unlike some that could be easily named)and booing the player is a disgrace. If anything they should be venting their anger at the manager (and the previous managers before him), what's Andrews supposed to do if the manager picks him? Refuse to play?

Agree with u wholeheartedly, not his fault but the fault if successive managers, same can be said of kean and his appointment - he was never gonna turn the chance down was he? I'm sure both are great lads I just don't think either are good for our club.

Agree with the booing and the refusing to play aspect.

However..........................

I TOTALLY TOTALLY TOTALLY DISAGREE that keith Andrews gives his all. I have never seen him make a tackle, have a dirty shirt, win a 50/50, run at full pace.....i could go on and on.

Put me on that pitch for £12,000 a week and i will show you what "giving all" is!!!!!!!!

Who are the stooge Rovers fans with Kean?

Are they related to him by any chance?

I'm pretty sure they said they were Ian Battersby and Howard somebody or other.

Im also pretty sure Ian was in partnership with Simon Garner, or certainly helping him, when he ran a clothes shop in Cherry Tree.

They even found fans who like Andrews!!!!

I think, rather than that, they voiced the opinion of the vast majority here that a Rovers' player should not be booed whilst he's playing for us.

Lets be honest here,they were never going to allow the manager to be grilled by the fans on live Radio and the two Rovers fans present were probably told that off air too....be conservative with your comments.'Inevitable' was the comment on the JW sacking...ffs!

So just be content with the fact that all is well in the Rovers garden OK.?

:unsure:

No he's supposed to do what any one of his many critics would do.....And that is go to the manager and say "why do you keep picking me boss? It's obvious that I am well out of my depth. I am simply not up to this standard, and I never wanted to come here in the first place. I was happy at MK Dons and could perform well there. I only came here because Paul Ince wanted me when he was appointed manager here. I don't ask to be picked, but when I am I just do as I am told and try my best. I know it is not good enough for my present position in the football world, but hey that is not my fault"

THAT is what he is supposed to do......just as YOU would do in your own job if you got promoted beyond your capabilities. YEAH! Like Hell you would. !!!

PS: Not aimed at you in particular RVR...just at his many, many unfair critics

None of the fans' concerns were really discussed.

I agree. waste a hour listen to him. 'I think' :lol:

Why did we not bring in a PL experience number 2 like SC or RW?

When are we going to stick to one formation?

when are we going to appointed new chairman?

I didn't listen but I take it we were impressed, not.

Thanks for plenty of laughs reading the suggested questions- particularly "do you think agents are playing too big a role in the game?"

Certainly seems we have got one who cannot tell the difference between a manager and a coach.

Archived