BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Questions for Kean

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If kean rates dunn so highly and wants to play him behind the two strikers, then why on earth did we sign formica and especially sign him during the last window??

He didn't choose the player.

I suppose he is still not ready, it seems that players take longer to ripen than a pomegranate, must be the climate.

Had to laugh when he said the reason he played three defensive midfielders in Andrews, Grella and Jones, was to nullify the threat of Ashley Young playing in the hole behind the Villa front man.

Who scored two? Won a penalty? Got man of the match?

Great piece of tactical genius there Steve

Had to laugh when he said the reason he played three defensive midfielders in Andrews, Grella and Jones, was to nullify the threat of Ashley Young playing in the hole behind the Villa front man.

Yeah did not understand that one either - reading the coaching manual can only get you so far....perhaps getting Jerome on the touchline, in the dug out, could help him.

Doesn't matter how many you have if they can't be bothered to stand next to him or follow him when he runs towards our goal.

This is why we are doomed, players are simply not doing basic things that even amateur players should be doing.

Keith isn't capable of this but what about the others?

Newcastles midfield charged forward past our midfielders over and over again without anyone bothering to match their runs.

When players give up and stop trying they don't do it when they are on the ball, but when they are away from it.

I'd like to build a diamond around Keith, a real one! Set him in a nice big bit of bling and sell him to Balaji Rao.

Hundreds of years later they could extract his DNA aka Jurassic park and recreate a twenty first century premership footballer. Are they ever gonna be dissapointed.

I am so depressed, truely, by all of this. The troubles with this club are the problems in the world as a whole.

We have a very limited leader.

The population desires spending, spending that is not self sustainable.

Hopeless choices in positions of authority.

Slow spiral from greatness to a trifling mediocrity.

Gradual loss of what we were.

This guy is very much out of his depth at this level - I always have support for staff at my football club but now this is currently a very underwhelming period for Rovers. I hope we can change before it is too late, a defeat this weekend has to ring bells for the owners.

Hundreds of years later they could extract his DNA aka Jurassic park and recreate a twenty first century premership footballer. Are they ever gonna be dissapointed.

Haha...brilliant! But you owe me a keyboard now unless I manage to get it working again after it dries up :lol:

The more nonsense that Kean spouts - my opinion of his utterings - the more you despair. I didn't think that is could get much worse but having read today's stuff on here ........

We need a change quickly, win, lose or draw at Fulham.

Kean is either good enough now or he isn't, and IMO, it's the latter.

The more nonsense that Kean spouts - my opinion of his utterings - the more you despair. I didn't think that is could get much worse but having read today's stuff on here ........

We need a change quickly, win, lose or draw at Fulham.

Kean is either good enough now or he isn't, and IMO, it's the latter.

So Mercerman, if you want a change who do you suggest will lead us from impending doom ....

By the way, keep your despair for yourself, I do not despair - there are more important things in my life than worrying about something that may never happen. I sometimes suspect that the doomsayers would actually want the worst to happen so they can revel in the I told you so.

I am getting bored by the depths of misery people choose to place themselves in, there are 10 games to go and 10 points to get. If we have lost to Fulham and Blackpool then I may lose a bit of my positive thought but we are not dead and buried yet.

Ranieri wants to return to the premiership!!

I said that last wk, he would be high profile manager and wanted be able to attract some big names to Rovers. A very good man-manager and good with tactics.

AND MOST IMPORTANT a proven European and Premier league manager and that what we need ASAP!

Quick question... Did we give kean a contract as an employee or a contract as manager? All i have ever seen is that he is on a 2.5 year contract

If Anderson is acting for him, would suspect as manager.

Archived