BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Who's the worst ever Premier League Player

As far as Rovers are concerned, Richard Brown is a distant runner-up to Keith.

I always remember Richard Brown for taking a piledriver in the nackers,and for doing some weird extravagant laugh after a goal celebration. It was on one of my old rovers vids. Can't remember which game it was now?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I always remember Richard Brown for taking a piledriver in the nackers,and for doing some weird extravagant laugh after a goal celebration. It was on one of my old rovers vids. Can't remember which game it was now?

Norwich Home 7-1

His record is amazing, played 2 won 2.

7-1 v Norwich Home

3-0 v QPR Away

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/article2025420.ece

Ali Dia was probably the worst I have ever seen. He made one appearance for Southampton, claiming he was highly recommended by George Weah, came on for Saints legend Matt Le Tissier and was subbed pretty soon after because it was so obvious that he wasn't any better than Fatty Frank from the Red Lion pub team.

And people want Souness back here :D

Ashley Ward and Nathan Blake combined to make the the most depressing strikeforce in Premier League history.

Yup, take your pick from either of these 2. They resembled the pillars of the Parthenon they were so immobile. Rubber Dingy men as well weren't they?

Archived