BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jerome Anderson = FAIL

philipl

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't Kean state on Sky that BRFC/the Trust employed Anderson to find a buyer?

Yeah. And who believes that SK knows this as fact or is simply regurgitating what he has been told? If he was knowledgable about the deal before it happened it suggests that he knew SA would be sacked and be replaced by himself before it happened, and his fabled India mission was not as spontaneous as he suggests. I can believe that and also that he contrived to bring it about with others. Also I can believe that he knew jackshuga about it and is now just spinning a yarn to divert attention. Take your pick.

Interesting, if so. Now, what happens next? Hmmmm.

Well, they either eat humble pie and bring back JW or Tom Finn becomes Chairman!!

I will back Venkys 100% if they have held their hands up and said they had been advised badly.

Tell you what, I'd bet if this is correct, Steve Kean will be taking lots of Immodium :lol:

Rumours have been circulating for about a week over this.

As some have already pointed out, if true, it's probably too little too late.

IMO, this man has done untold damage to our club some of which, I believe, we will only become aware of in months to come.

Philip marked our card on this one a long time ago and many chose to scorn.

Let's hope that Venkys have seen some sense, appoint Tom Finn as Exec. Chairman and replace the imposter, IMO, we have as a manager.

It's now damage limitation. Supporters should brace themselves for, IMO, just how bad the position at Rovers will prove to be. Paul did some estimates as to our likely operating loss in 2010/11 and rationalised @ £20 million.

Scary and sobering times.

Nothing confirmed yet, I see no reason why Venkys would get rid personally.

They can see a reason, he's spent far too much of their (Rovers) cash and left us quite vulnerable!!!

If thats no good reason, I cant think of a better one!!

Perhaps because Rovers are dropping faster than a lead ballon?

Venkys clearly trust the guy - I'm sure he can talk them around. He's their most trusted "ally" in the club, I'm sure of that.

Personally I'm in your corner, I'd sooner he was gone. Just can't see them doing it.

Not prepared to go into that on this MB, it will all come out soon enough!

Not this again! Either chirp up or keep tight lipped for the greater good!

Nothing confirmed yet, I see no reason why Venkys would get rid personally.

Not convinced it was ever confirmed that this person actually arrived, so doubt there'll be a fanfare of trumpets if / when he does depart.

Although there are allegedly some betting shops in South West London which may see a reduced pattern of betting on matters BRFC ...

... I wonder if they're quoting odds on this particular departure just now :unsure:

Not prepared to go into that on this MB, it will all come out soon enough!

When will it come out ?

So who are advising the Venky's now, if this is true?

It might be popular to make Anderson the scapegoat but the buck stops with the owners when it comes down to decisions they made.

I'm sure Mrs D said that Andersons role would diminish anyway so this was always going to happen but I am hoping that they will seek advice from Tom Finn.

Jerome Anderson never really had any official role at Ewood Park so I doubt that any announcement will be made, however if they have decided to dispense with his “advisory” services then great. Next thing that they should do is swallow their pride, pick up the phone and ask John Williams to come back to the club.

Archived