SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Roll on the Celts

jas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right, I actually wouldn't mind Celtic getting through to the next round as long as Liverpool stuff them.

Jas, judging from those comments you posted, I take it you took a different set of fans to Spain from those that were at Ewood threatening and hitting stewards and pi55ing in the middle of Bolton Road shouting abuse to everyone who walked past, including young innocent kids.

Rule Britannia!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Well done Celts, I mean that as well. A couple of my mates went over for the game last night and i'm sure they'll have some decent reports of their experiences.

Did you not go jas? well I've got a suggestion jas, will you just GAFY. My first statement about you was right all along then heh!

night night lads.....going to dream about being paired with Liverpool in the draw tomorrow!!

Why aren't you dreaming about drawing Arsenal or Man U? You had the chance to be in their 'league' and blew it.

You've got bigger fish to fry than Rangers? Don't think so because all the big fish swim in the champions league!!

And for the record - You played well at Ewood, we were very poor and most Celtic fans were great!

Just thought you may be interested in the view of a Vigo fan last night -

What the Spanish are saying about us

Celtic have showed solidarity with the people of Vigo making a donation of £5000 to the disaster caused by the collapse of the Prestige oil Tanker.

The Celtic Foundation, the Charity branch of Celtic FC, made the donation to help the cleaning up operation on the Galician coast.

Also the club will make another £5000 donation to the Federation of the Rocks of Celta who are providing aid to those effected by the disaster.

From us at DelCelta.com all we can do is applaud this gesture and say what an honour it is to play Celtic.

---------------------------------------------

Celtic is a GREAT club! Greatness is not decided by performance on the football field but by solidarity and good will. Watching the Celtic fans makes you want to skip the office for the eliminatory beers! Victor

---------------------------------------------

Such solidarity as this could already see in the encounter celebrated 14 days ago in the Celtic Park. When the accident suffered by the oil tanker announced to the fans and a applause for the followers of the Celta was requested who had themselves displaced to Glasgow. Sixty more than sixty thousands fans that went to be present at the shock were put still on and dedicated a warm one and prolonged applause to the hundred of present Celta fans. Glasgow Celtic is a great

----------------------------------------------

I love Celtic. At the end of the match the Celtic fans below us were throwing scarfs and hats and getting Celta goods in return. As we left they clapped us and then starting singing CELTA CELTA CELTA! I think they are the greatest supporters we have had and I think the solidarity is no surprise from Glasgow Celtic. I hope if we lose we lose to a team like Celtic rather than a team like someone else.

Looks like they know how to embrace good fellow supporters!!!!!!!

That'll be in total contrast to the pished up

anti-English neandrethals that turned at Ewood then.

Who, incidently shat on their own supporters by using forged tickets and hence being responsible for them missing the game.

Good luck in Europe though !

Heaven knows, you need a distraction from that northern pub league of yours.

Up the Gers. The blues of Glasgow :rover:

okay peeps let jas have his fun,

celtic beat us and have gone on to win another round.

jas is taking the mickey out of all us blues fans yet does not accept his teams woeful defeat at Rangers is nothing more than a blip.

Let me tell you this, every true celtic fan will be gutted until the next derby game in the New Year.

Let him have his fun, and then let him dream of his teams next game.

ps where is it ? Partick,Livingstone,dunfermline,Hearts,Aberdeen,Motherwell,Hibs,Kilmarnock etc etc.

thrilling stuff aint it ? :brfc:  :brfc:  :brfc:

Just thought you may be interested in the view of a Vigo fan last night -

What the Spanish are saying about us

Celtic have showed solidarity with the people of Vigo making a donation of £5000 to the disaster caused by the collapse of the Prestige oil Tanker.

The Celtic Foundation, the Charity branch of Celtic FC, made the donation to help the cleaning up operation on the Galician coast.

Also the club will make another £5000 donation to the Federation of the Rocks of Celta who are providing aid to those effected by the disaster.

Well looks like the Celtic Foundation better start raising money for some female charity because assaulting a female stewardess isn't going to do their PR any good.

Alright lads.....how easy that was....now I'll let yous all go since you yet again have taken the baite!!!!

PS. Don't believe everything you read on the NEWS!!!!! what a story ehhhh, RIOT eh!!!!! ok lads, calm down!!!!

Alright lads.....how easy that was....now I'll let yous all go since you yet again have taken the baite!!!!

PS. Don't believe everything you read on the NEWS!!!!! what a story ehhhh, RIOT eh!!!!! ok lads, calm down!!!!

surely you mean bait?

I'll have to remember that. Making a complete prat out of yourself and trying to save face by claiming you were baiting us. Nice one. Plonker.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.