SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Roll on the Celts

jas

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For a lot of people who say they're not interest in Celtic or our @#/? league - yous are all up to speed with the going-ons up here, ain't yous!!!!

:D

You really are something of a pr*ck are you not ?

You keep coming on here, talking your sh*te, stirring things up, and then seem surprised when a couple of Celtic-linked stories - which are plastered all over the national media for all to see - come back to haunt you and you cannae handle it !

FYI ... personally I have taken an interest in matters Celtic since the UEFA game, however I haven't yet seen the need to mention it.

Your intoxicated, mid air rioting fans and now your (alleged) camera-pinching 2nd rate internationals are apparently doing their best to ensure you stay in the news anyway.

What's going to happen when Martin O' Neill decides that enough is enough and he wants to manage in a proper league with proper competition?

He will leave, and there will probably be a mass exodus of non-scot players - then where will Celtic be? They aren't great by any stretch anyway. Most of the English players are premiership cast-offs.

And all the Rovers fans will still be here, and who will be laughing then???

Every Year a clubs Xmas party always gets out of hand, this year it's Celtic's turn to to make the headlines after 3 of there players arrested during a incident in the North East.

About 3 weeks ago I was reading a article about which premiership clubs were having a xmas party I think about 4 clubs which included Rovers were not having one, although last week I read there was a get together at Flitty's house, maybe that is the best way to do rather than go round a city centre , get reconised and then get rather offended when somebody takes your picture

Every Year a clubs Xmas party always gets out of hand, this year it's Celtic's turn to to make the headlines after 3 of there players arrested during a incident in the North East.

About 3 weeks ago I was reading a article about which premiership clubs were having a xmas party I think about 4 clubs which included Rovers were not having one, although last week I read there was a get together at Flitty's house, maybe that is the best way to do rather than go round a city centre , get reconised and then get rather offended when somebody takes your picture

Rovers did have a xmas party at a club (Tiger Tiger) in Manchester earlier this month. It was reported in the LET

Jas - typical Celtic supporter - refuse to admit you're wrong regarding previous posts yet bum your gums when things are going well. Here's a short summary for you.

Europe: You've carried a certain amount of fortune as Rovers and Vogo definitely had chances of scoring an away goal at Parkhead. You've no chance of lifting the EUFA Cup - the first decent side to score at Celtic Park will progress to the next round.

YOU : "Top of the league and there to stay" you said. I warned you that Celtic cant cope with wingers (McCann destroyed you again) and Gers would win. We Did. I said McLeish had sussed you out - he has. I said "O" Neill couldn't accept defeat - he didn't as his "astonishingly brilliant" comment made him a laughing stock. That's why folk on here are getting @#/? off because you just come on to rile the locals but make no attempt to comment on other Blackburn threads - like I do. Come back, Jas when you can admit you were wrong - and I expect to hear from you when you fail to progress beyond the Eufa quarter final stages.

Oh yeah, McLeish v O Neill - played seven - lost none - easy  :laugh:

Right this thread has gone on far to much so im moving it to message board gold so if you want you can continue the sniping between each clubs. Id like to say good luck to both teams and hopefully the gers will shade it by a whisker.

He just rub's some people the wrong way. He ain't typical, cos most of us don't gloat. Every team has different type fans thats just a fact. We have got slaugthered off the Daily Record, with all thats going on in the world. To give a scuffle & a snatch disc the first 7 pages is unreal. Anyway all the best to the Rovers fans over the festive.

• 4 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.