BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Design a mascot competition

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Rover the dog" - is that the best they can come up with?!? Is it the brain child of a 10 year old or something?

I actually think it was. By memory wasn't it a child that designed Rover the Dog?

And I think it a brilliant effort. Especially liked the right ear.

It could have been worse could have looked better though.

I wonder if our home shirt will be similar to what he's wearing with the red bands on the sleeves

Wouldn't be suprised if you look at all the pictures they seem to have made every effort to cover the front of that shirt up for that press conference

Vinjay hates it, thinks its too Parochial and doesnt appeal to the Asian Market.

Its growing on me.

Yes Im sure the small child that designed it had "The Asian Market" in mind. To adults the mascot shouldn't mean anything, it should be how it appears to kids, although saying that I recall asian kids always being scared of dogs at school.

Why do we have to have a druggies / hooligan dog for a mascot. What would be wrong with a Crown Sheepdog? Yeah Dulux ......

WTF?! A hooligan/ druggie dog??

Anyone notice the red trim on the sleeves of the home kit.... looks like its the new home kit with a small adjustment on the arms.

• Backroom

I noticed that before and said the same but the original drawing also has the red sleeves so I'm not sure.

• Backroom

The guy sometimes has decent points but they are scattered in between so much bile that they are hard to spot.

Archived