BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time to pack your bags

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you waggy.... meal and a beer for 5$ can't be bad. Odd though how you can think you are combatting the immigrant problems by becoming one. Or do you class yourself as an emigrant? Same thing but sounds so much more acceptable. ^_^

:rover: way i look at it gordon,i arrived here with a tidy sum just paid my deposit on a apt,which is the size of the postal order.i aint asking this goverment for jack ######,a little different from the uk :blink::brfcsmilie:

Waggy, whatever you do, do it your way.

If it gets you into trouble, then you can only blame yourself.

A lot of the naysayers on here have done nothing in their lives and (I'll bet) complain about it,

Wags, we get one shot at life, don't we.

:rover: way i look at it gordon,i arrived here with a tidy sum just paid my deposit on a apt,which is the size of the postal order.i aint asking this goverment for jack ######,a little different from the uk :blink::brfcsmilie:

Spot on waggy. Have you found work? I'd imagine that with those costs wages will be a little low although all things are usually relative.

Dave's PM Julia Gillard seems to have a good take on how immigrants like yourself should contribute to your new country of residence. Can't find a link but you can google her speeches no doubt.

Spot on waggy. Have you found work? I'd imagine that with those costs wages will be a little low although all things are usually relative.

Dave's PM Julia Gillard seems to have a good take on how immigrants like yourself should contribute to your new country of residence. Can't find a link but you can google her speeches no doubt.

Good ol'Julia.........The girl from the valleys.

She is indeed correct as to how fellow immigrants should behave.

:rover: i will never post in the football bit again till rovers are owened by a brit again.well rovers falling into foriegn hands was the last straw for me,politacally correct england was no longer the country i loved and fought for.found warmer climes,cheaper beer,beautifuller women,in fact im happy being a immagrant in my new country,only thing is i pay my way in this lovely country expect nowt and get nowt.BLACKBURN ROVERS died on 19th of november for me,ENGLAND died last century. :brfcsmilie:

A bit strange to complain about foreigners then go off and become one, but to each their own. I certainly can't complain as I've thought of going off the Costa Rica or Belize when I hit my old age.

And in defense of British women from my 14 days there last year England and Scotland are well stocked with attractive ladies. And the beer was excellent also.

As to warmer climes, believe me heat is overrated. I live on the edge of the Mohave desert where it can hit 120 degrees. Overcast, fog and snow seem like paradise to me.

As to giving up on the Rovers, keep in mind its just a rough patch. We'll get through it.

Regardless, best of luck whereever you are at. And keep the faith. :rover:

You grown a ridiculous beard and bought a teenage wife yet waggy? ;):D

Anyway, ignoring the baggage you've added to your thread, I think moving is good. I'd like to move to New Zealand one day, as my uncle did years ago, but money is too short to go. Sometimes it is good to try a new place and see new things etc. Put it this way, if you are born in a small town, and never move away, you get stale and you can't see past the suburbs.

You grown a ridiculous beard and bought a teenage wife yet waggy?

:rover: thats why you will never leave blighty,tarring everyone with gary glitters brush.actually the guy im staying with hires ex army to track peados on the beach and surrounding areas,the sucess rate is very good and they don.t get a slap on the hands here,the last one was severley beaten by tuk tuk drivers before the law arrived,very entertianing viewing for a early sunday morning stroll :unsure::brfc:

ps he was french

Cambodia is a lovely place.

Really hope it doesn't get ruined in the coming years by having too many waggys moving over...

:unsure: JHC ,these sort of comments are why I hardly post any more. Talk about being up your own arse. Do you ejaculate at being a "better person " than everyone else or do you work at it....

ignore the "holier than thou" folk waggy and have a good un. :brfcsmilie:

:unsure:JHC ,these sort of comments are why I hardly post any more. Talk about being up your own arse. Do you ejaculate at being a "better person " than everyone else or do you work at it....

ignore the "holier than thou" folk waggy and have a good un. :brfcsmilie:

You do realise that's only going to further encourage me don't you?

I never said anything about being a "better person", so putting things in quotation marks is wildly inaccurate.

But considering that waggy has trouble respecting other cultures within this country I do wonder how he'll tackle the highly complex Cambodian psyche which is shaped by major events in both ancient and modern history.

I only hope he's not there for the same motives that I saw in many Brit/American/Aussie males around his age when I was in that bit of the world...

I only hope he's not there for the same motives that I saw in many Brit/American/Aussie males around his age when I was in that bit of the world...

Why don't you come straight out with your thought process behind this remark - and list these "motives" - rather than hiding behind ambiguity?

"Gratuitous personal insults in every post" { © Exiled in Toronto } and now accusation by insinuation seem to be your only contributions to this MB.

:rover: thats why you will never leave blighty,tarring everyone with gary glitters brush.actually the guy im staying with hires ex army to track peados on the beach and surrounding areas,the sucess rate is very good and they don.t get a slap on the hands here,the last one was severley beaten by tuk tuk drivers before the law arrived,very entertianing viewing for a early sunday morning stroll :unsure::brfc:

ps he was french

I grew up abroad, and have been on holiday in many different places so you can't throw that one at me. So this bloke who got beaten up, what evidence was there that he was dodgy and up to no good? Or was he convicted of a prior crime and found with a 10 year old?

Archived