BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time to pack your bags

Why don't you come straight out with your thought process behind this remark - and list these "motives" - rather than hiding behind ambiguity?

"Gratuitous personal insults in every post" { © Exiled in Toronto } and now accusation by insinuation seem to be your only contributions to this MB.

Considering how most of your contributions when you last posted regularly used to be gratiuitious personal insults towards our former manager in lieu of actual football analysis, I think I'll ignore your remarks thanks. How did that whole anti-Sam crusade you went on go? Are you glad to finally have owners that think along similar lines to you?

And to clarify my earlier post, I wasn't tarring waggy with the paedophile brush. But anyone who has been to that part of the world will know exactly what I mean. You only need to walk through the streets of the major conurbations in SE Asia to see scores of middle aged and above Western men with a young Thai/Cambodian/Vietnamese girl half his age on his arm. These girls are usually within legal age and everything is above board, but personally it still turns my stomach and many other peoples too.

Is waggy on a similar mission? I have absolutely no information to hand to say if he is or not, so I am in no way pointing an accusatory finger. But although I have no definitive statistics, from my two reasonably lengthy trips to that part of the world, out of the all the middle aged men that go out there without family at least half of them fall into that category.

So yeah, no accusations from my side in either that post or this one, just a hope that he wasnt one of the scores of men his age who go out there looking for women half his age.

Your post, on the other hand, was awfully accusatory.

I've missed looking stupid Tris...

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And to clarify my earlier post, I wasn't tarring waggy with the paedophile brush. But anyone who has been to that part of the world will know exactly what I mean. You only need to walk through the streets of the major conurbations in SE Asia to see scores of middle aged and above Western men with a young Thai/Cambodian/Vietnamese girl half his age on his arm. These girls are usually within legal age and everything is above board, but personally it still turns my stomach and many other peoples too.

Is waggy on a similar mission? I have absolutely no information to hand to say if he is or not, so I am in no way pointing an accusatory finger. But although I have no definitive statistics, from my two reasonably lengthy trips to that part of the world, out of the all the middle aged men that go out there without family at least half of them fall into that category.

So yeah, no accusations from my side in either that post or this one, just a hope that he wasnt one of the scores of men his age who go out there looking for women half his age.

I grew up abroad, and have been on holiday in many different places so you can't throw that one at me. So this bloke who got beaten up, what evidence was there that he was dodgy and up to no good? Or was he convicted of a prior crime and found with a 10 year old?

:rover: for messageboard guidelines,ill refer to his manhood as the eiffel tower,said frog was found cleaning his eiffel tower in front of 3 young boys aged 8-10,when apprehended he was forcing the youngest to give it a good wash with his mouth.his excuse was his medication had been mixed up,and he thought he was in his hotel room with his wife.when said hotel room was searched it contianed images of young boys and girls.is that enough evidence or just circumstantial :wacko::brfc:

Cambodia is a lovely place.

Really hope it doesn't get ruined in the coming years by having too many waggys moving over...

But considering that waggy has trouble respecting other cultures within this country I do wonder ...

I only hope he's not there for the same motives that I saw in many Brit/American/Aussie males around his age when I was in that bit of the world...

{...} I wasn't tarring waggy with the paedophile brush. But anyone who has been to that part of the world will know exactly what I mean. You only need to walk through the streets of the major conurbations in SE Asia to see scores of middle aged and above Western men with a young Thai/Cambodian/Vietnamese girl half his age on his arm.

Is waggy on a similar mission? I have absolutely no information to hand to say if he is or not, so I am in no way pointing an accusatory finger.

So yeah, no accusations from my side

No accusations. Just a series of suggestive, derogatory posts - designed for one outcome.

You wanted readers of this thread to consider an unsavoury train of thought regarding Waggy's move to Cambodia.

It's pathetic.

Considering how most of your contributions when you last posted regularly used to be gratiuitious personal insults towards our former manager in lieu of actual football analysis, I think I'll ignore your remarks thanks. How did that whole anti-Sam crusade you went on go? Are you glad to finally have owners that think along similar lines to you?

:rover: well the reasons i moved to cambodia are

1-its cheap

2-the climate

3-to get away from pillocks like you

now this young girl thing you have in your head,im 49 and have had one relationship with a kymer girl who is 35yr old,works in a karoke bar,gets $50 a month which she sends home to her mother.we call her queenie and the lass has bundles of personality.i have two double beds in my room she,s welcome to sleep in any of them.the alternative is the floor in the karoke bar.

when i 1st arrived in sihanoukville,i hated bars that had girls working there,they would fondle you at every oppurtunity,and offer you sex for 20 bucks.slowly they realised i was here long term and on a budget and would rather have 40 beers than a rumble with these girls, i have become friends with many of the girls,and some girlyboys and now when i enter there boys there is banter and they leave me alone.

the other night a german tourist was forcing his hand down one of my princess,s pants which she took offence to,he became angry and aggresive,apperently buying her one girlie drink allows him to do this.he went to hit her and a intervened with a right hook our enery would have been proud off.said kraut and his mates soon scarpered,and the owner off the bar went mad at me for losing him custom.

right or wrong,ill leave it to the DOCTOR OF SPIN.

i take it when you visited cambodia you were backpacking,did the beach thing,had the massage,bought trinkets of kids,gave money to cripples.

well i might as well inform you,these sad people are run by the kymer mafia,mutalated by there masters,the kids should be at school,but the lure of the dollar is greater.

the bar i visit on the beach is family owned,jamie the barboy is 14,i had a do with his brother why he was not at school,he said it cost $24 a term,and the family thought it better that he worked.i said to him he was ruining jamies chance of bettering himself,many round the bar agreed and we had a whip round,the monies were raised and jamie now goes to school.

you see not every middle aged loser is bad,and by the way the last 2 girls in rishton i went out with were aged 22 and 25,i used to ask them what they so in me,they both answered the same

PERSONALITY :brfc:

But although I have no definitive statistics, from my two reasonably lengthy trips to that part of the world, out of the all the middle aged men that go out there without family at least half of them fall into that category.

It only took you two trips to land your wife then?

now this young girl thing you have in your head,im 49 and have had one relationship with a kymer girl who is 35yr old,works in a karoke bar,gets $50 a month which she sends home to her mother.we call her queenie and the lass has bundles of personality.i have two double beds in my room she,s welcome to sleep in any of them.the alternative is the floor in the karoke bar.

when i 1st arrived in sihanoukville,i hated bars that had girls working there,they would fondle you at every oppurtunity,and offer you sex for 20 bucks.slowly they realised i was here long term and on a budget and would rather have 40 beers than a rumble with these girls, i have become friends with many of the girls,and some girlyboys and now when i enter there boys there is banter and they leave me alone.

the other night a german tourist was forcing his hand down one of my princess,s pants which she took offence to,he became angry and aggresive,apperently buying her one girlie drink allows him to do this.he went to hit her and a intervened with a right hook our enery would have been proud off.said kraut and his mates soon scarpered,and the owner off the bar went mad at me for losing him custom.

Waggy, I'm so pleased to see you are embracing and learning about the local culture, engaging with the indigenous populace and generally making the most of everything Cambodia has to offer.

I have no "unsavoury train of thoughts" regarding your move whatsoever and in fact I would say you are an object lesson for all Britons going abroad in search of a different way of life and see you as a great ambassador for your country.

I have no idea why people have the impression you would get involved in fights in bars or would frequent the sort of places folk would normally avoid but I'm sure you will correct that impression at some point.

I look forward to your next entertaining travelogue as you journey around that beautiful but troubled country and would be interested to hear how about the socio and economic legacy of the Khymer Rouge regime and Cambodia's prospects of becoming a leading southeast Asia economy capable of plugging into the explosive growth of China.

"I only hope he's not there for the same motives that I saw in many Brit/American/Aussie males around his age when I was in that bit of the world... "

"And to clarify my earlier post, I wasn't tarring waggy with the paedophile brush. But anyone who has been to that part of the world will know exactly what I mean. You only need to walk through the streets of the major conurbations in SE Asia to see scores of middle aged and above Western men with a young Thai/Cambodian/Vietnamese girl half his age on his arm. These girls are usually within legal age and everything is above board, but personally it still turns my stomach and many other peoples too."

TGM you're back tracking so fast you should give off some kind of beep beep warning noise like a revering bus!

"I've missed looking stupid Tris..."

Well you dont need to miss it anymore! :lol:

• Backroom

1-its cheap

2-the climate

i take it when you visited cambodia you were backpacking,did the beach thing,had the massage,bought trinkets of kids,gave money to cripples.

well i might as well inform you,these sad people are run by the kymer mafia,mutalated by there masters,the kids should be at school,but the lure of the dollar is greater.

the bar i visit on the beach is family owned,jamie the barboy is 14,i had a do with his brother why he was not at school,he said it cost $24 a term,and the family thought it better that he worked.i said to him he was ruining jamies chance of bettering himself,many round the bar agreed and we had a whip round,the monies were raised and jamie now goes to school.

you see not every middle aged loser is bad,and by the way the last 2 girls in rishton i went out with were aged 22 and 25,i used to ask them what they so in me,they both answered the same

Glad you're having a good time Waggy but come on there's no need to go over to Cambodia and enter their boys, never had you as the type :lol::P

1-its cheap

2-the climate

This is easily the most cringeworthy post I've ever read on a messageboard.

Wags just wondering how you are funding your life out there. Do you work or are you living off savings?

:rover: off my savings,live like a king for $30=20 pound a day,beer 30p room $6 meals from $3,just paid for my 3 bed,3 bathroom,2 balconys apt $1000 for 3 months,$11 a day it works out at.food in the supermarkets is dirt cheap,vodka $7 a bottle.what more can a retired hooligan require,even got a kiss on the lips of my date last night :rolleyes::brfc:

:rover: off my savings,live like a king for $30=20 pound a day,beer 30p room $6 meals from $3,just paid for my 3 bed,3 bathroom,2 balconys apt $1000 for 3 months,$11 a day it works out at.food in the supermarkets is dirt cheap,vodka $7 a bottle.what more can a retired hooligan require,even got a kiss on the lips of my date last night :rolleyes::brfc:

Wow that is cheap. Can you afford to stay like that or will you get some work? Must be a nice life you have at the moment. Would like to retire somewhere similar you get more for your money and some bloody sun as well. You should stick a couple of photos up of the town and your apartment.

Good on ya waggy, May pop over to see you from Phuket around Christmas time, should be heading out of Accy again around September, Visa run every three months and keep saying I'll do Cambodia with Air Asia instead of the bloody mini bus up to Burma.

Strange how tourist get the impression all 40+ers are in Asia for one thing, makes you wonder what they get upto on their computers after lights out.

Good times ahead waggy if your ever in the Phuket area there's a bed for you drop me a PM, well two if you need them me and the her indoors only need one, She's English before I get tarred with the same brush.

Wow that is cheap. Can you afford to stay like that or will you get some work? Must be a nice life you have at the moment. Would like to retire somewhere similar you get more for your money and some bloody sun as well. You should stick a couple of photos up of the town and your apartment.

Yeah it is cheap! Plenty of work too I'd wager..... if he puts a good shift in I'm sure waggy could top $1 per day with ease. :rolleyes:

Here look at No 148 spark and rem all that glisters is not gold. ^_^

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_gro_nat_inc_percap-gross-national-income-per-capita

Archived