BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time to pack your bags

Yeah it is cheap! Plenty of work too I'd wager..... if he puts a good shift in I'm sure waggy could top $1 per day with ease. :rolleyes:

Here look at No 148 spark and rem all that glisters is not gold. ^_^

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/eco_gro_nat_inc_percap-gross-national-income-per-capita

Thanks fella, that is kida what I was getting at with my question to Waggy. Not an option for me but it sonmethng I'll look into 30-40 years down the line when I retire, more bang for your buck form your pension.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You two must be miserable old gits. David Brent and Alan Partridge are two of the funniest comic characters since Basil Fawlty.

There are a lot of us around then because I can't stand Brent either. Just seeing his name on the cast list or poster is enough to guarantee I don't watch a film. Mind you, my personal no no is Hugh Grant - have to leave the room if i walk in and he's on a film someone else is watching.

:rover: the docter will be pleased,the cambodian goverment have brought a new law out.barongs over 50 cannot marry cambodian girls.seeing i hit the milestone at the end of may i better find myself one quick :wacko::brfc:

:rover: got myself a P.A. paying her above the minimum rate and she saves me a fortune on everyday items,its the kymer new year for the next 3 days,so the place is about to go crazy,they seem to enjoy throwing buckets of water over people :wstu::brfc:

:rover: got myself a P.A. paying her above the minimum rate and she saves me a fortune on everyday items,its the kymer new year for the next 3 days,so the place is about to go crazy,they seem to enjoy throwing buckets of water over people :wstu::brfc:

Did you rename her Kato and did she build you a bad ass car?

Archived