SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Time to pack your bags

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

:rover: MY lease on my apt is up this month just negotiated a 40 per cent reduction in rent,lovely people these kymers :rolleyes::brfc:

Thats good news waggy. Well done. With an average wage of about £10-£20 a week in Cambodia that should help greatly. :mellow:

Small wonder that the locals are so friendly and keen to please is it?

• 3 weeks later...
:rover: cambodia played a world cup qualifier yesterday v loas and won 4-2 the away leg is on sunday.great game to watch but the standard was very poor.be good to watch the european w c qualifiers as the teams have to shake hands after the final whistle,likr they do before every premier league game :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

:rover: i think snooky is about to get its first premier league fotball bar :blink::brfcsmilie:

Let us know when it happens wags.

Laos/Cambodia/Vietnam is next on the list after daughter's wedding.

You could invite me to do the official opening :lol::lol:

:rover: i,ve had my bid for the bar accepted,going to call it

UNCLE JACKS should it be jacks or jack

BLACKBURN ROVERS THEMED SPORTS BAR.

Ineed some piccys of jack with the premiership trophy,is there one with big col and al,cheers folks :rolleyes::brfcsmilie:

Obviously to us it seems cheap as chips and it's only been open 3 years but have you seen the books waggy?

Also putting my commercial head on and unless the area is swamped in such you'll prob have more success calling it 'Fergys' . :angry2:

Obviously to us it seems cheap as chips and it's only been open 3 years but have you seen the books waggy?

Also putting my commercial head on and unless the area is swamped in such you'll prob have more success calling it 'Fergys' . :angry2:

:rover: cheers gord ive seen the books and ive paid no were near the price youve seen it started at 30k and i got it for 9k.as for fergies id rather die :blush::brfc:

• 3 weeks later...

:rover: i,ve had my bid for the bar accepted,going to call it

UNCLE JACKS should it be jacks or jack

Neither, it should be "Jack's".

Fair play to you for experiencing the world. I'm also living abroad, and do so to enable me to travel the world. I've lived in China, Colombia and now Peru. I have itchy feet and want to explore and experience as many cultures as possible.

Blackburn remains my home, however, and always will. I'll go back when I'm done rovering...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived