BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preview of ROVERS vs. Blackpool; 19 March 2011.

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mystik abs forsees.....

a 5-1 lasher drubbing with niko scoring two and a happy crowd

or 0-1 HT and the crowd ready to kill anything venky.

I see,

misty morning followed by outbreaks of hail and snow, sunny spells later

:rover:

Really though we should put them to the sword

Lashers have sold all 5000 tickets available to them so it is looking like there should be a cracking atmosphere.

We might even see a 29000 plus crowd.

for me there are two scenarios

Leave Andrews out and we win

Play him or have him on the bench and we LOSE

Not at £28.... surely even Venky's could appreciate the benefits of what a 3 game for £20 "Take Back Ewood" initiative could do for everyone involved at Ewood.

Have you not yet realised that Venkys know stuff all about anything to do with football; and, what's more, will not take sensible advice.

Lashers have sold all 5000 tickets available to them so it is looking like there should be a cracking atmosphere.

We might even see a 29000 plus crowd.

for me there are two scenarios

Leave Andrews out and we win

Play him or have him on the bench and we LOSE

Imagine the reaction if Andrews scored the winner (for us).

2-1 down with 10 mins to go, and up steps Andrews to level it with a 35 yard wonder goal. 2-2 into injury time, corner to us and a powerful header by Vince Grella to make it 3-2. Up the Rovers! ;)

--------Kalinic-----------------

---------------Rochina----------

-----Formica---------hoilett----

ollson------J.Jones-----Salgardo

------P.Jones-Nelsen-Samba------

------------Robinson------------

that is the team i would play

• Backroom

It's funny I was more nervous than excited but that Love kick-starts again song that they play before a match came on in the car this morning and now Saturday can't come soon enough.

Bring it on!

Off topic but does anybody remember when they played that rubbish Brian Adams song before every match. I miss Tina turner after a win though!

Imagine the reaction if Andrews scored the winner (for us).

Im going to stick a fiver on it just incase!! lol

To be honest I dont care who scores, we just need to win. Blackpools following will be excellent on saturday and the Darwen End posse need to be at thier best or they will be drowned out.

The best way to rally OUR crowd is to not play Andrews, and possibly Roberts too.

I think if we start with RSC, Formica, Kalinic, Hoilett, Dunn, Olsson then it will create a buzz and we will get the win. Even to see both new boys on the bench will create abit more excitement.

2-1 down with 10 mins to go, and up steps Andrews to level it with a 35 yard wonder goal. 2-2 into injury time, corner to us and a powerful header by Vince Grella to make it 3-2. Up the Rovers! ;)

Your medication's wearing off, Iceman!! :D

3 things Kean needs to avoid.

playing Andrews

playing the Grella

playing the diamond.

Any one of those would see us struggle. Conversely, avoid all of them and we will win. No doubts about that at all.

Guest linganzi

I agree, no diamond

old school 442 full of tough guys, set pieces at our big men, is the admiral back?

if he is and p jones 100 %. pedersen at lb for set pieces and olsson has to be a winger

robbo

salgado samba nelsen pedersen

hoilett j jones p jones olsson

kalinic mb diouf

that would sheet bpool up

Archived