BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Thomas Kahlenberg

if he cant play for us this season why the hell are we wasting time on this??

Maybe he could? Not sure how this works, but...they will let him go on a free in the summer. So if they release him now instead, can't we pick him up immdiately as an unsigned player?

Maybe he could? Not sure how this works, but...they will let him go on a free in the summer. So if they release him now instead, can't we pick him up immdiately as an unsigned player?

I can't see them terminating his contract after forking out around £3m on him from Auxerre in the summer. Baffling decision to take him on trial now, when we have no idea what division we will be in next season. Seems the old pals act with Jon Jensen and his former Brondby boys has begun !

I can't see them terminating his contract after forking out around £3m on him from Auxerre in the summer. Baffling decision to take him on trial now, when we have no idea what division we will be in next season. Seems the old pals act with Jon Jensen and his former Brondby boys has begun !

its been rumoured in the danish media, that pierre littbarski, the new manager of wolfsburg, wants to get rid and save his huge wages. He earns abot 40.000£ a week. And it would actually be on a free.

as i stated in another thread, kahlenberg is a decent player, but has had his career ruined by injuries. IF and thats a huge IF, he could stay healthy for a season or 2, he could turn out to be a steal. Personally, given our squad is plagued by injury, i wouldnt take a risk and pursue kahlenberg. I cant see him ´surviving, the physical nature of the EPL. The danish david dunn.

its been rumoured in the danish media, that pierre littbarski, the new manager of wolfsburg, wants to get rid and save his huge wages. He earns abot 40.000£ a week. And it would actually be on a free.

as i stated in another thread, kahlenberg is a decent player, but has had his career ruined by injuries. IF and thats a huge IF, he could stay healthy for a season or 2, he could turn out to be a steal. Personally, given our squad is plagued by injury, i wouldnt take a risk and pursue kahlenberg. I cant see him ´surviving, the physical nature of the EPL. The danish david dunn.

Great RSC2

Thank but no thanks or should that be Tak but no Tak

It doesn't work like that.

A player has to be a free agent when the window closes to be able to sign for a club outside of the transfer window.

It would be so easy to circumvent the rules if you could do it how you suggested.

the way you lot go on it's as if Paul Ince is back.

He is ! Haven't you heard? He's changed his name to Steve Kean.

Don't we all get excited when Rovers are looking at a new player or have someone on trial?

Didn't we get our knickers in a twist over Grella, Linganzi and Goulon?

This Dane is probably as useless as many recent others for one reason or another.

Oh dear.

Archived