BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Absolutely brilliant game from Wigan at Saints last night - just destroyed them. Forwards just too strong and the kicking game was fantastic. Was a bit worried going into the second half as Wigan have developed a habit of letting strong leads slip in the second half, but even though Saints got those two tries Wigan remained in control.

Brilliant atmosphere too, had the Dela Cavese going for a good 20 minutes over half time and Kyle Eastmond getting some stick "You can shove your rugby union up your arse" :D

My first game was Featherstone against Leeds at Headingly. It was before Super League I think.

Really enjoyed it and went to a Wigan game and fell in love with Wigan. (The Rugby team, the place isn't all that good!)

Watch every week on TV when they on and try to go to 5 games a season.

Excellent result and performance last night. Atmosphere was amazing too.

Cracking game last night and nowhere near as difficult as many predicted. Totally dominated Huddersfield. We now appear to be building up a head of steam and moving up through the gears. Bodes well for the business end of the season.

Sam Tomkins? He's the Magic Man! Great crowd too, at just over 19k.

Cracking game last night and nowhere near as difficult as many predicted. Totally dominated Huddersfield. We now appear to be building up a head of steam and moving up through the gears. Bodes well for the business end of the season.

Boooooooooooooooooooo :D;) He is brilliant :)

Was expecting a bit more from Huddersfield tbh, but thought that Harrison Hansen was immense and good to have Hock back as well.

Need to capitalise on this good run and make sure we carry on vs Leeds and Cas in the game in hand. Rugby on a Wednesday night going to be weird!

Awesome performance from the pack which put our backs on the front foot, something we've been struggling to do this season. Looking forward to Leeds, I genuinely hate 'em with a passion (more than Wire...just) and love nothing more than giving them a good thrashing...

I got my Dad two tickets for Father's Day, he took the son-in-law who's never watched Rugby before and he described Sam Tomkins as a little worm :lol:

The highlight of their day was seeing this ;) and winning of course.

Pies.jpg

If there's a worse ref in professional sport I've yet to see him/her :angry2: That Terry Halibut is a disgrace and as for those two muppets running the line, do they not know what offside is?? :angry2:

No excuse for a very poor first half though, we should never have got sucked in by Leeds spoiling tactics.

I got my Dad two tickets for Father's Day, he took the son-in-law who's never watched Rugby before and he described Sam Tomkins as a little worm :lol:

We'll be starting a Wigan RL Supporters Club, BRFC branch next. :D

Tough game on Friday against Leeds but we just about held on for the win. Roll on Wednesday and Cas.

Was a close one - I missed my last bus home too :D No way could I have left at 9:35 when Leeds had just scored to make it 26-24!! Ref was rubbish, for both teams really - Richard's and Carmont's tries were both forward I think. Thankfully they went to video ref for the Leeds try right at the end, though did think for a while Ganson was going to give benefit of the doubt.

Looking forward to Wednesday, hopefully we don't get complacent after the past three excellent wins and slip up.

Couple of photos from Friday:

5897580102_06b8ede556.jpg

5897581118_cb8a2fce58.jpg

If there's a worse ref in professional sport I've yet to see him/her :angry2:

Alibert is rubbish ref, Ganson is just a pillock. Bloody hell he loves himself!

Wasn't a great game last night, but a win is a win and takes us top so gotta be happy with that :D

The highlight of their day was seeing this ;) and winning of course.

Pies.jpg

Ha ha! I'm glad you like the stickers. I'm responsible for them! I am the Retail Manager at Wigan (rugby not football). We've had to re-order 3 times on these! Those Wiganers do love their pies!

Ha ha! I'm glad you like the stickers. I'm responsible for them! I am the Retail Manager at Wigan (rugby not football). We've had to re-order 3 times on these! Those Wiganers do love their pies!

:D Any news on next season's home shirt and if it will be going back to a more traditional cherry & white hooped design? I must admit that this season's home shirt has grown on me but it is still the worst in a long time imo. I bought the 1989 Challenge Cup Final shirt in blue and white (absolute belter) instead!

Games have been coming thick and fast for Wigan of late, hope the lads aren't too jaded today. Should have enough to register another win....not sure I should have posted that, may come back to bite me on the arse... :mellow:

:D Any news on next season's home shirt and if it will be going back to a more traditional cherry & white hooped design? I must admit that this season's home shirt has grown on me but it is still the worst in a long time imo. I bought the 1989 Challenge Cup Final shirt in blue and white (absolute belter) instead!

Games have been coming thick and fast for Wigan of late, hope the lads aren't too jaded today. Should have enough to register another win....not sure I should have posted that, may come back to bite me on the arse... :mellow:

IL said at the last fans forum that the next shirt will be traditional, every third change of shirt will be something different or at least that's how I understand it. The current shirt hasn't grown on me, I still hate it :lol:

I'm not that confident, too many carrying knocks. Pity we couldn't get Ben Cross a Visa, I think he would've given us some steel.

I've not bought one yet but I will do, it'll go nicely in the back window of his new cherry-red car ;)

Some incredibly poor referring this weekend. James child down in France is making sure he gives his fair share. RFL need to sort this out.

Yes that try should never have been allowed.

Couldn't happen to a nicer team though ;)

Yes that try should never have been allowed.

Couldn't happen to a nicer team though ;)

Oh god yeah! The cheats getting cheated,fabulous, just a pity it happens to every team and not just Leeds. Anyway, I'm sure Hetherington will be on the phone to the RFL first thing...

love the game. I used to sponsor a couple of players at Lancashire Lynx/Chorley Lynx before they folded (Jason Demetriou for eg).

Now follow the SAINTS.

Go to Challenge Cup at Wembley every year (miss Rovers that day) and sit in the very best seats at Wembley, eat well and drink as much as I like on corporate.

fantastic sport....beats footie hands down.

Edited by preston blue