BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Back The Team

I think that 'tony gale's mic' is a good read with reasoned points and helps keep this MB interesting and 'alive'.

Sometimes a tad too cutting with individuals, as are others on this MB, but you take the rough with the smooth.

I agree with that.

As a doctor, the oafs on here are going to want to take him down. Up to him to use some common-sense and not rise to it.

Are you listening Tony?!!!!!

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with that.

As a doctor, the oafs on here are going to want to take him down. Up to him to use some common-sense and not rise to it.

Are you listening Tony?!!!!!

:lol: Thanks for the kind words. To be honest I probably provoke just as much as I am provoked, but if people genuinely want to see past that and concentrate on the points I'm making they are more than capable of doing so. Hell, they can even pop in one or two pot shots back.

:lol: Thanks for the kind words. To be honest I probably provoke just as much as I am provoked, but if people genuinely want to see past that and concentrate on the points I'm making they are more than capable of doing so. Hell, they can even pop in one or two pot shots back.

Football is a game played on a field with two teams of eleven players.

You are a knob.

The game is played on grass.

Everyone hates you.

Rovers play in the top tier of English football.

Tosser.

The match is officiated by a referee.

Like that?

* This post was for template purposes only. Remarks may or may not be the thoughts of the poster. Insultainfopost ™ is the property of the poster and can be used for a small payment.

All you need to do is replace swear words with punctuation.

I've been trying to find the video about that but cant find it.

For example:

. = ', if you're a brain dead geezer'

, = ', you son of a bitch'

So when I say:

Sure, I can see why you might think Kean is a decent manager.

I'm actually saying:

Sure, you son of a bitch, I can see why you might think Kean is a decent manager, if you're a brain dead geezer

Following this system we can stay cordial on this board, the moderators won't have to get involved, and you'll still have the satisfaction of calling someone a tosspot. It's like swearing at someone in another language with a smile on your face!

28 posts completely off topic. Mods have been asked to be more lenient with the moderating and allowing things to go slightly off topic. We do and it ends up like this thread, full petty bickering.

Keep it on topic!

As I have said I dont think I can back the team until Kean is gone and the muppets in the muppet tower cop on and starting running the club like a business and not like a chicken coup

You can't talk about the muppets Venky's like that, they thought when they bought the club they bought the fans too.

Tow the line.;)

im feeling allot more optimistic about rovers after the second half against Blackpool, not because it was a good result but that samba took the matters into his own hands, and we reverted back to hoof ball which im guessing the players disregarded Keans tactics and knew themselves what has to be done.

im feeling allot more optimistic about rovers after the second half against Blackpool, not because it was a good result but that samba took the matters into his own hands, and we reverted back to hoof ball which im guessing the players disregarded Keans tactics and knew themselves what has to be done.

No.

Kean has always used Fat Sams tactics how they should be done. As plan B, when plan A isn't working. People say Kean has no plan B, but that's rubbish. Allardyce didn't have a plan A and just used plan B ALL the time, with about 3 games as exception within his entire time at the club.

As for it all being in the hands of Samba, if you read his quotes he credited the manager too.

Stop being such a one minded oxygen thief please.

No.

Kean has always used Fat Sams tactics how they should be done. As plan B, when plan A isn't working. People say Kean has no plan B, but that's rubbish. Allardyce didn't have a plan A and just used plan B ALL the time, with about 3 games as exception within his entire time at the club.

As for it all being in the hands of Samba, if you read his quotes he credited the manager too.

Stop being such a one minded oxygen thief please.

Aye, 2 points from 18 against teams mainly from the bottom half says all you need to know about Keano's tactics.

Fat Sam's tactics had us improving year on year in the Premier League.

Compare and contrast.

Its pretty amazing that people are STILL defending Kean and comparing him favourably with Allardyce. I thought all the fans who were daft enough to take that view 3 months ago would now be extremely embarassed having been proved utterly wrong. Apparently not! As long as you're not perceived as playing long-ball by the fickle media and uneducated fans, you are afforded limitless generosity and optimism when compared to a manager who by the same clueless jury is considered to play long-ball. Kean is quite literally a 3rd rate Allardyce, as our previous management structure indicated. It'd be interesting to know what humiliating depths Kean would have to take us to before our football purist fans finally conceeded that 4 months ago Venkys made one of the worst decisions in this club's history. Bottom half Championship? League 1? Tragically not far fetched at all now, watch this space.

Even fans of other clubs and many pundits are predicting us for the drop.

In a way I hope we do so maybe a bit of reality can be brought back to the club, Kean gets the boot along with Anderson and his cronies, and Venkys take the plug from their respective arses and make the club a proper football club

But if we do go down, I have a feeling we will be down for a long time

Sam changed his tactics around quite often. Whenever he did people just moaned to the tune of "he should've gotten the tactics right from the off set!!!" which is just a truly embarrassing and despicable thing to say in criticism of a manager who was able to identify his mistakes and fix them.

Kean has also clearly suggested that he has no tactics. He just lets the players "express themselves" on the field. If we are to stay up, it WILL be down to the players.

Sam's tactics away from home were always the same and we always lost. At home he pretty much always started one upfront. We were awful so switched it round and half time when we played a lot better. So yep a lot of us did ask why he did not change his away tactics as the clearly didn't work and why he stuck with his first half tactics.

I thought, under Sam, our away results this season showed minor signs of improvement - granted the Man Utd game however there promising signs from the Newcastle and Man City games plus were very “unlucky” at Bolton.

Archived