BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] suspect timing.. America/China v Japan

I thought you played in boats, not worked for the FBI (or NSA)

Dick Gordon: National Security Agency.

Martin Bishop: Ah. You're the guys I hear breathing on the other end of my phone.

Dick Gordon: No, that's the FBI. We're not chartered for domestic surveillance.

Martin Bishop: Oh, I see. You just overthrow governments. Set up friendly dictators.

Dick Gordon: No, that's the CIA. We protect our government's communications, we try to break the other fella's codes. We're the good guys, Marty.

Martin Bishop: Gee, I can't tell you what a relief that is... Dick.

Shoreside Swabbie for now.

Proof that the USA produces the biggest nobs on the planet. I'd say the two atomic bombs were adequate 'payback' for Pearl Harbour. Imagine if we in the educated world started saying stuff like '9/11 is payback for the funding and backing of the IRA, General Pinochet, Israel, Saddam Hussein during the 1980's, various central American tinpot dictatorships..........' The same people highlighted would scream like they'reon fire

Don't be so gullible Veevs! It could never ever happen! Rem if anybody had targetted explosives at a geological fault line Superman would have been along to fix it and prevent that nuclear carry on faster than a speeding bullet. :rolleyes:

btw..... Your insensitivity does you no favours. <_<

Proof that the USA produces the biggest nobs on the planet. I'd say the two atomic bombs were adequate 'payback' for Pearl Harbour. Imagine if we in the educated world started saying stuff like '9/11 is payback for the funding and backing of the IRA, General Pinochet, Israel, Saddam Hussein during the 1980's, various central American tinpot dictatorships..........' The same people highlighted would scream like they'reon fire

There are utter idiots in every country.

We just happen to have more visibility of the idiots in the States. Oh and they more or less speak the same language so we understand them.

I feel sorry for any country that produces a gene pool that demented.

I'm wodering if Veevs works for the trash mags that publish such trash as the half bat half human starts high school in the mid west this fall.

I have to say all joking aside this has to seriously has to be one of the most stupid things I've ever read. Being from the US I take offence that anyone would think that A anything like that was possiable and B that we

would have anything to do

with it IF it was even possiable.

What hooened in Japan was truley a terriable thing and a disaster that has affected a lot of ppl not just here in the states but on the board and most importantly in japan. They have a long documented history of quakes and tidel waves and for anyone to say that this was a planned thing should be punched fiercly in the face

Archived