BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] EDL demonstration in Blackburn

9-11 is a real extreme as you surely well know and is far detached to the true principles of Islam

The rc church has some pretty dark issues relating to paedos and the aids epidemic

A Muslim can't eat non blessed meat it makes no difference what I eat so it does me no harm to respect their faith

Half of the middle east is in disarray due to religious uprising. It's not just Muslims it's everyone.

Religion is the cause of most violence, it's a disease.

Also how can it be racist to dislike a religion. Religion is one thing that is not separated by race!

One a side note BwD is introducing atheist or 'humanism' into RE classes. Salim Mulla (who comes across to me as racist) has come out and said it may confuse children. How can it? Children learn all religions surely learning to respect people who do not believe in religion will breed some respect.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest linganzi

That's a confused post. I wasn't generalising or calling anyone racist. I agree with pretty much you say though , I was simply addressing the points made to me

I was disgusted to get home last night and find the EDL had posted a leaflet through my letter box. Shame I wasn't there when it was delivered as I could have given him his crap back. If I want to be racist, I know where to go.

9-11 is a real extreme as you surely well know and is far detached to the true principles of Islam

The rc church has some pretty dark issues relating to paedos and the aids epidemic

A Muslim can't eat non blessed meat it makes no difference what I eat so it does me no harm to respect their faith

You sound ever so civilised but in reallity you condone barbarism.

Half of the middle east is in disarray due to religious uprising. It's not just Muslims it's everyone.

Sunni v shia seems to be behind much of the problems. Just like Catholic v Proddy in NI. I guess that as a race we just love tribalism..... after all it's what this entire board is based on.

:angry:

Maybe the muslims would too if they accepted that they had come to Britain and should integrate into the British way of life instead of trying to force the indidginous population to change to their ways.

and walking round and dangerously driving round in them god forsaken veils! I got rammed in next in town on saturday by a lady pushing a pram(presume it was because you couldnt tell (looked like a ghost off pacman tbh) who didnt even have the decency to say sorry and when i tackled her a next worker said she had done the exact thing to her.

and yesterday a veil driver came straight out of a junction and when pipped i got the ###### sign. :angry:

9/11,london buses and tube,madrid train,shoe bomber,BA attendent last month,bali and theres more ffs.

Indeed. Pick up any paper on any day of the week and there will be islamic based troubles reported somewhere in the world. Kinda puts that Islam means Peace into proper context.

and walking round and dangerously driving round in them god forsaken veils! I got rammed in next in town on saturday by a lady pushing a pram(presume it was because you couldnt tell (looked like a ghost off pacman tbh) who didnt even have the decency to say sorry and when i tackled her a next worker said she had done the exact thing to her.

and yesterday a veil driver came straight out of a junction and when pipped i got the ###### sign. :angry:

Aye, because British people are never rude are they?

Guest linganzi

religion causes a lot of issues, all religions

there are extremes in all religions

there are conflicts all over the world

the majority of all people of all religion are thoughtful loving people

thats all pretty bloody obvious isnt it?

I just don think that the likes of the EDL are helpful, or operte with any thought or really know what they are talking about.

I think some of the views re halal food are so confused it beggars belief

and I really dont think we need to defend 'britishness' from anyone, it reeks of paranoia

finally ABBEY just a curveball re the nonsense you are posting , richard reid british, london bombers, british. its minorities within any society

I just don think that the likes of the EDL are helpful, or operte with any thought or really know what they are talking about......AND I DONT LIKE HAVING BOTTLES THROWN AT ME (COUPLE MOF YEARS BACK) CROSSING AT THE ZEBRA KGH...OR HAVING TO SEE VEILED PEOPLE EVERYWHERE IE IN A BANK(TRY GOING IN NATWEST WITH A BALA CLAVA ON ,I DONT LIKE MUSLIMS BURNING POPPIES AND ABUSING THE FORCES.

I think some of the views re halal food are so confused it beggars belief.......CONFUSED??? LIKE GORD SAYS SOME FOOD OUTLETS DONT EVEN GIVE YOU A CHOICE

and I really dont think we need to defend 'britishness' from anyone, it reeks of paranoia......BRITISHNESS???? MOSQUES ALL OVER BLACKBURN,HATRED OF INFEDELS ..AYE ITS TRUE BRITISHNESS...TRUE BRITISHNESS IS SELLING PHONE CARDS OUTSIDE PRIMARK SAYING YOU CAN GIVE MONEY TO "HOME" ,I DONT THINK THE RANGES WERE MEANT DO YOU?

finally ABBEY just a curveball re the nonsense you are posting , richard reid british, london bombers, british. its minorities within any society....... SO THEY WERNT MUSLIMS ,YOU LEARN SOMETHING EVERYDAY,YOU WILL BE GIVING A NOBEL PEACE PRIZE TO THE HOOKED ARM DEVIL NEXT.

Guest linganzi

What does that even mean ?

I was just about still loving in London when the bombing happened I know people well directly affected and they all have a,more realistic world view than you.

I'd say land (particularly oil rich land) is the main cause of the type of violence you are referring to. Religion is simply an excuse.

What does that even mean ?

I was just about still loving in London when the bombing happened I know people well directly affected and they all have a,more realistic world view than you.

Are you mentally ill, a child or just a bit basic ?

:wstu::angry2: so its not ok to speak your mind on religion but its ok to take the ###### out of people with disablity,your all heart really are you not? :wstu:

I think it's ironic and naive to talk about religion being the cause of most violence on a football messageboard, when it's a well-known fact that fans of opposing football teams often hate each other to the point of hooliganism and gang violence. It doesn't matter if you're black, white, a Muslim, an atheist, a Dingle or a Rover... people hate each other because they are different. To narrow it down specifically to religion is wrong.

abbey, if you're going to hate on people on the road, you might as well hate on cyclists. They're the worst.

There's a lot of people who drive like numpties on the road and I'm pretty sure they're of all shapes and sizes, faiths and race.

By the way, it's terrible, but I laughed at the "looked like a ghost off pacman" comment. Awesome.

I almost posted around page 6 how good it was too see such a sensible and reasoned debate on a hard to discuss subject

THEN IN 2 PAGES I DEGENERATES INTO THIS.

Frankly I'd rather take the abuse for locking this thread then let it continue ever downward.

Archived