BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] ipod touch app v website player?

what's the content difference between the site player and the app player? takes the biscuit that u can't sigh in when subscribed to the site player on the app but oh well..

does the app have archived games?

anywhere I can compare app spec v site spec?

Fair enough you're not in the mood for jokes.

Maybe a good idea if you post your question in ICBINF or the Technology Corner. This is turning into the Wilky and Jisty thread and I don't understand the context of your question so can't really help. Are you talking about IPB, Tapatalk, Roversplayer or something else?

what's the content difference between the site player and the app player? takes the biscuit that u can't sigh in when subscribed to the site player on the app but oh well..

does the app have archived games?

anywhere I can compare app spec v site spec?

what thread?

spelling? its a forum mate....

thanks for your help mate, exactly what I was looking for....

not

I'm talking about the ipod touch app v the rovers player on the site that requires a subscription which I have....

re read my OP and maybe u will understand a lil better

if say it was obvious what I was talking about...

You do realise there is another board for technology related stuff don't you (as I think Jisty mentioned)? And is English your first language?

<br />I'm talking about the ipod touch app v the rovers player on the site that requires a subscription which I have....

re read my OP and maybe u will understand a lil better<br />

TBH your OP doesn't make any sense at all as you don't even mention Rovers. I thought you were talking about something to do with iTunes. Anyway this may help, now we know the subject.

The Rovers app seems, to me, to be a hugely cur down version of the site. This is pretty useful as 95% of Rovers website is adverts and the app cuts most of this out. The app layout isn't the most logical but once you get used to it most things are reasonably clear. I think the Rovers app is a significant improvement over the website which is probably the worst in the PL.

Personally I gave up on the video content years ago; it's like watching Subuteo on TV.

Archived