BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Thank You, WENDY!

dillo_dillo

Thank you very much, Wendy!!

Now I'm looking back on your all activities on Radio Rovers.

I will never ever forget.

never forget my emotion when I met you for the first time.

I will never ever forget Blackburn , Mnchester and Brockhall you took me.

I can never thank you enough.....

I give heartfelt thanks to Wendy everything!

Thank you, WENDY!!!!!!!

Seemed more of a personal thank you. I assumed Dillo had been over to England and was looked after during his stay by Wendy.

Interesting if Wendy reads the board though.

I remember listening to Wendy pre a recent home game and what came across to me was a less than ringing endorsement for Kean.

An absolute 'blue and white' who did tend to speak her mind.

I do hope that she is not a further victim of the new regime and, IMO, their police like mentality.

Yeah, I didn't mean to start a conspiracy theory here, I just wondered what prompted Dillo's post. Not that she isn't welcome to thank who she wants, nor am I saying that Wendy isn't praise worthy, but I wonder what they catalyst for the post was.

I remember listening to Wendy pre a recent home game and what came across to me was a less than ringing endorsement for Kean.

An absolute 'blue and white' who did tend to speak her mind.

I do hope that she is not a further victim of the new regime and, IMO, their police like mentality.

Did she mention that she thought you were a depressing plum too?

Did she mention that she thought you were a depressing plum too?

Met her on a couple of occasions over the years and funnily enough, she never conveyed that !

What you see is what you get with her. IMO, can be a bit 'spikey' and also had huge respect for Big Sam and Mark Hughes.

IMO, doesn't fit the Venk's mold. 'Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full sir'.

I'll let your imagination work out the rest.

I'll let your imagination work out the rest.

even this thread is anti venkys.. i wish you'd calm down, mercerman.

"imagination" you say

thats all you use, mercerman.. away with the fairies! give my regards to alice and the guys and every1 in narnia! :wstu::lol:

even this thread is anti venkys.. i wish you'd calm down, mercerman.

"imagination" you say

thats all you use, mercerman.. away with the fairies! give my regards to alice and the guys and every1 in narnia! :wstu::lol:

Zaccaius, clearly you are an 'everything in the garden is wonderful' sort of guy. You need to, independently, look beyond the spin.

Has Wendy gone or not - no one seems to know or even care.

All I've done is to give you a personal insight. If you listen to Radio Rovers pre and post match, the change, since ownership change, is, IMO, clearly evident.

Agreed. If she has gone, only Gerald to go and Radio Rovers might finally be the sort of station it should be.

I think Neil (Yardley)? however is excellent.

God love Gerald, but it is pretty obvious where Steve Coogan got his inspiration from!

• Guest changed the title to Thank You, WENDY!

Archived