SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Athletic de Bilbao: Blackburn Rovers' heritage

Siriwan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Siriwan Rovers said:

Hi! Will you do the St. James Way? Bilbao is well worth a visit, specially if you like modern architecture and good food! Santander is a little charming city as well.

Will be doing part of the way (not walking) by car.  Have been to Bilbao before and although arriving and departing at Santander will be making trip to Bilbao as it is a wonderful place.  Have arranged to stay in various Parador's, taking 10 days so should have time to look at various places en-route, it's costing me an arm and leg to it but what the hell? Had a look at walking the entire Cameno but then looked again when I saw how far it is from Claremont Ferrand to Santiago!

Strangely enough Preston, we are going with a mate and his wife from Withnell but he is a Blackpool supporter so not looking forward to looking at Tangerine for the best part of 2 weeks.  Thought I had best throw that in as this is supposed to be a football forum and realise people are not interested in my holliday.

• Guest changed the title to Athletic de Bilbao: Blackburn Rovers' heritage

Archived