BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Wrestling Entertainment - we know, you don't have to tell us!

He was a true wrestling legend.

My favourite ever Wrestlemania match featured Macho Man against Flair at WM8.

Hoiser Dome Indanoplis I was there watching Live watching Macho win the title and met his brother (the genius) only last year :(

• Backroom

Another legend of the business gone. Rather sadly I'm a huge 'pro wrestling' or 'sports entertainment' fan and it's hard seeing so many of your old favourites go.

Thank god there are now more strict regulations with regards to steroids.

Rip macho man

• Backroom

RIP. A true entertainer and a gent outside the ring, too. By all accounts he was very careful with his money and had begun to rebuild burnt bridges with WWE & also Hogan. A great shame.

• Backroom

RIP. A true entertainer and a gent outside the ring, too. By all accounts he was very careful with his money and had begun to rebuild burnt bridges with WWE & also Hogan. A great shame.

Not sure Vince would have ever forgiven him for those Stephanie rumours. Will surely go in the HoF now though.

Guest roverite1991

TCO: Well they have Drew Carey in there. It also lost credibility when it admitted Koko feckin B.Ware!!!

Surely The Rock is the next star inductee, given Wrestlemania is in Miami next year? MachoMan should be in there soon though!!! Still gotta admit several big names (imo). The likes of:

The Rock

Kurt Angle

Taker

Y2J

Mick Foley

Chris Benoit (dammit!!! He may be a murderer, but he was one of the stars and should still be in the HoF. One of the best actual 'wrestlers' in a LONG time)

Kane

Big Show

JBL and Farooq (either seperately or as the APA)

Edge and Christian will both go in (as should the Dudleys and the Hardys)

And that's just those from the modern Era! I don;t think Jake Roberts is in there yet is he?

Still gotta admit several big names (imo). The likes of:

Kurt Angle

Mick Foley

(as should the Dudleys and the Hardys)

None of those will ever happen whilst they are still with TNA.

Chris Benoit (dammit!!! He may be a murderer, but he was one of the stars and should still be in the HoF. One of the best actual 'wrestlers' in a LONG time)

Let's not go there. WWE have slowly been writing him out of history and quite right too.

and Abbey, you'd be pleased to know that "wrestling" is now a banned term within WWE. They aren't about their core product any more, just to tie in with your stance on things.

Guest roverite1991

Let's not go there. WWE have slowly been writing him out of history and quite right too.

and Abbey, you'd be pleased to know that "wrestling" is now a banned term within WWE. They aren't about their core product any more, just to tie in with your stance on things.

Fair play Biddy, but he was one of my faves and still is even after the atrocities he's responsible for.

still rubbish and insulting to olympians.

Wouldnt you if offered the kind of cash he gets? I bloody would!

Honestly I got offered the chance when I was 18.turned it down because of steroids.my brother used to beat the British bulldog in every amateur competition.