BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(CM) Rodrigo Baez // Failed Trial ?

herbergeehh

Paraguay u17 Captain, already signed according to The Mirror.<br><br>Looks like a handy youngster, physically solid and a natural playmaker. I like the way he does it simple when he can, instead of always trying the the perfect through-pass. David Pizarro, watch out.<br><br><a href="

class="bbc_url" title="">Rodrigo Baez</a>

Asked someone on twitter from Paraguay about him he had this to say - @SergioLahaye

"He was Captain of the PAR U17 side recently. Right/centre mid. likes to get forward. Should do well with strikers to aim at.

needs time to develop and adapt to the new lifestyle. But you've got him early, big advantage."

• 3 weeks later...

Been thinking about why we haven't announced this lad, and it occurred to me- in most South American countries, can't a player only leave the country to play abroad when they reach 18? I'm not sure if this is different when the family goes with them (though often a family isn't going to want to do that).

Asked someone on twitter from Paraguay about him he had this to say - @SergioLahaye

"He was Captain of the PAR U17 side recently. Right/centre mid. likes to get forward. Should do well with strikers to aim at.

needs time to develop and adapt to the new lifestyle. But you've got him early, big advantage."

Poor fella.

Whats happened to Paul Agnew and his communication skills has he been potted ?

Why cant this Hunt fellow communicate, is he mute or something.

No PAPR still do the PR....

I think anything Hunt wants to say via interviews etc will be checked by Paul Agnew 1st.

Archived