BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

I love robot wars, and I am a complete tool with engineering. That carbide looks formidable, much like that hypnodisc in the last incarnation. I wish it wasn't on at the same time as blue planet II.

Caught parts of snowfall, and it is good. Really good. It is a bit like city of God which is a masterpiece.

Edited by Norbert Rassragr

16 hours ago, Norbert Rassragr said:

I love robot wars, and I am a complete tool with engineering. That carbide looks formidable, much like that hypnodisc in the last incarnation. I wish it wasn't on at the same time as blue planet II.

Caught parts of snowfall, and it is good. Really good. It is a bit like city of God which is a masterpiece.

Cant watch Robot Wars after they let Storm2 win it despite being too big for the pits! Ridiculous. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Phil T said:

I watched half of the first episode. It started off really well, but then as you said, it was really slow and boring. My other half has carried on watching it, and seems to like it - maybe worth another try?

I enjoyed it.Would definitely recommend you watch it

Iv just finished The man in the high castle, an Amazon prime show based on a novel.Really really good series

• Backroom
On 01/12/2017 at 23:06, Kamy100 said:

If you have Netflix then i recommend "The Good Place".

We started this on a whim and ended up watching the first series within a couple of days 

Not as hooked with the second series yet but persevering 

On 01/12/2017 at 20:29, Phil T said:

I watched half of the first episode. It started off really well, but then as you said, it was really slow and boring. My other half has carried on watching it, and seems to like it - maybe worth another try?

Just finished the season, really enjoyed it, would recommend it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Backroom

Recently watched Damned (ch4 comedy) and Save Me (sky atlantic drama)

For me both british tv at its best, taking painful subjects and making them hilarious or enthralling!

• Backroom
2 hours ago, Tom said:

Recently watched Damned (ch4 comedy) and Save Me (sky atlantic drama)

For me both british tv at its best, taking painful subjects and making them hilarious or enthralling!

Like those YouTube vids where people interrupt a Will Self monologue with Family Guy quotes.

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, davulsukur said:

For anyone with Amazon prime watch All or Nothing Man City. 

Just watched the first episode. A great insight into football and how Pep works.

Onto episode 2....

Not seen yet but will be watching. Apparently they are filming Joey Barton's first season at Fleetwood for next year. Similar style programme. So look out for from one genius to the next. (Probably not called that but the rest I'm serious about ?)