BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Long-Serving Doctors Leave The Club

Guest Wen Y Hu

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Mr Blackburn Rovers" taking staff to Man Citeh AND not buying his first Rovers Season Ticket - what a shock!

At least John Haworth(sp) is still a Rovers supporter despite(allegedly) messing up the Roy Keane signing.

I'm sorry, but obviously being an idiot, I'm not sure how this answers my point about how we seem to be losing a fair number of staff since this lot took over. I don't believe John Williams or Tom Finn left for career advancement and I'm sure Andrew Pincher didn't go for those reasons.

With a matter of weeks before the season starts our medical team and administration set up seems remarkably thin.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JW OR TF DEPARTURES!

THE DOC BEING UNHAPPY AT ROVERS.. OR THE OWNERS IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION TO SUIT PEOPLES ANTI RAO AGENDAS!

YET AGAIN! :wstu:

HE HAS GONE FOR THE RESPONSIBILITY AND MORE MONEY! IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT, THEN SORRY IMO YOU AND THOSE WHO THINK THE SAME AS YOU ARE IDIOTS!

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS, NOT SHOUTING!)

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH JW OR TF DEPARTURES!

THE DOC BEING UNHAPPY AT ROVERS.. OR THE OWNERS IS A COMPLETE FABRICATION TO SUIT PEOPLES ANTI RAO AGENDAS!

YET AGAIN! :wstu:

HE HAS GONE FOR THE RESPONSIBILITY AND MORE MONEY! IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND THAT, THEN SORRY IMO YOU AND THOSE WHO THINK THE SAME AS YOU ARE IDIOTS!

(SORRY FOR THE CAPS, NOT SHOUTING!)

You seem to have a problem trying to understand the point I was making. Since our new owners took over I was simply stating that it is strange that we have lost a large number of people. At no point did I identify reasons for people leaving but you seem to have jumped to a conclusion. Clearly you are feeling very protective of our owners. I can quite understand that you are looking forward to Champions League football and the Cup win.

John Williams, Tom Finn and Andrew Pincher have all left. On the medical side we have lost Chris Mowbray and now Batty. On the fitness side we have lost Adrian Lamb. I believe we might be about to lose another backroom member.

The point I was making is that we are now extremely thin on the ground in the areas of admin and medical departments. Clearly, you don't agree with that point. Fair enough that's your opinion which you are perfectly entitled to hold, just as I am perfectly entitled to hold a different opinion, although from the tone of your post I assume you believe that yours is the only opinion that matters. I must be missing something somewhere as to the best of my knowledge we don't have a first team doctor, an academy doctor, an assistant fitness coach, a chairman or a managing director. I believe we have replaced Andrew Pincher and we do have a deputy chief executive but not a chief executive.

You seem to have a problem trying to understand the point I was making. Since our new owners took over I was simply stating that it is strange that we have lost a large number of people. At no point did I identify reasons for people leaving but you seem to have jumped to a conclusion. Clearly you are feeling very protective of our owners. I can quite understand that you are looking forward to Champions League football and the Cup win.

John Williams, Tom Finn and Andrew Pincher have all left. On the medical side we have lost Chris Mowbray and now Batty. On the fitness side we have lost Adrian Lamb. I believe we might be about to lose another backroom member.

The point I was making is that we are now extremely thin on the ground in the areas of admin and medical departments. Clearly, you don't agree with that point. Fair enough that's your opinion which you are perfectly entitled to hold, just as I am perfectly entitled to hold a different opinion, although from the tone of your post I assume you believe that yours is the only opinion that matters. I must be missing something somewhere as to the best of my knowledge we don't have a first team doctor, an academy doctor, an assistant fitness coach, a chairman or a managing director. I believe we have replaced Andrew Pincher and we do have a deputy chief executive but not a chief executive.

This thread is about Batty though isn't it? and I think Zac is saying on this occassion the departure has nothing to do with venkys.

You're points are valid Parson, but this thread is about Batty, I think.

This thread is about Batty though isn't it? and I think Zac is saying on this occassion the departure has nothing to do with venkys.

You're points are valid Parson, but this thread is about Batty, I think.

my points are specifically about dr phil batty.. yes!

thanks gav.. parson was clearly on a different wavelength.. not for the 1st time. :P

"Seems strange that we keep these people for years until our new owners arrive." was the point i was arguing against.

As with everything else I'd say the Venkey mob are out to save the pennies. Sack all the high earners and replace them with low cost versions. Manager first then Chairman and management staff, now doctors. I'd imagine we'll replace them with Indian versions cos they are 10 a penny over there and supposed to be very good. As Joan says 'It's all just a matter of common sense.'

.....Should allow Bilaji to buy himself another vulgar car I suppose.

the thread is about medical staff, my posts relate to the doc.

And we have lost two long serving members of the medical staff. Which was the point I was making but which you ignored. The fact remains that since the new owners arrived a number of long serving members of staff have left - including the medical staff. I didn't say it was because of the owners but that simply that since the owners arrived long serving people have left. I don't think you can argue with that point unless you are on a different wavelength ;)

And we have lost two long serving members of the medical staff. Which was the point I was making but which you ignored.

without being rude.. that was too obvious to point out. the reasons as to why they have left have nothing to do with the owners.. so you cant allocate any blame to them regarding the docs departure (CAUSE HE'S GONE FOR A HIGHER PROFILE POSITION.. FOR MORE MONEY").

without being rude.. that was too obvious to point out. the reasons as to why they have left have nothing to do with the owners.. so you cant allocate any blame to them regarding the docs departure (CAUSE HE'S GONE FOR A HIGHER PROFILE POSITION.. FOR MORE MONEY").

Who was blaming the owners for Batty leaving? I simply said that that people have left since the new owners arrived. You obviously inferred that people blame the owners for employees of the club leaving. I believe Batty did an excellent job at the club but have no knowledge as to why he left and at no point have I said it was because of the owners.

Who was blaming the owners for Batty leaving? I simply said that that people have left since the new owners arrived.

what were you inferring then ?? :wacko:

I believe Batty did an excellent job at the club but have no knowledge as to why he left and at no point have I said it was because of the owners.

i know exactly why he left.. but keeps getting deleted from this thread! ;)

i know exactly why he left.. but keeps getting deleted from this thread! ;)

As he is with City, and congrats to him on that, we might as well move on. With the season just about a month away we need to get recruiting ourselves both on and off the pitch. I think that's something we can both agree on. ;)

Good. Very glad Dr. Phatty has gone. Closed-minded ignoramus. Doctor? My arse.

Get some decent medical and fitness talent in now please Venky's, is easily worth a few places in the league. Have a look at Liverpool for a good example (ie. recruit overseas).

What's this all about?

Good. Very glad Dr. Phatty has gone. Closed-minded ignoramus. Doctor? My arse.

Get some decent medical and fitness talent in now please Venky's, is easily worth a few places in the league. Have a look at Liverpool for a good example (ie. recruit overseas).

And who supports all the Aussies with up to date info?

PS CK is not the cause of fatigue.

Archived