BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Whatever happened to..............

It's not just abroad. I remember the last UK meetup (2005 worringly) I remember there being several pictures of Debs being unable to walk after leaving Blues.

But a few others meetings of forum members to jog the memory ...

A bunch of fans in Ankara hijacking the minibus we'd ordered, only to be hijacked themselves and being driven to a brothel (only to be convinced they were being abducted or shot).

Thousands of inflatables at Spurs and Captain Kayos dressed for a day at the beach (which is oddly now somebody else's avatar).

MikkieFin taking a holdall full of full vodka bottles into the ground at Gilligham like it was a normal thing to do

Beta Ray Billy randomly asking a bunch of young girls in Blues (at the first ever get together) "Are you here to meet a bunch of blokes you met on the internet".

The anti-nazi skinheads in Turkey

Stu Wilkey's twin brother in Blues (was that chase, or am I mis remembering, some bloke that had flown to England to hit a bloke with a fish, or something)

Trying to explain to PennyDuff, the lyrics to the skol song.

Being sat on a lovely terrace garden bar in Turkey, whilst Councillor Dave taught the locals anti-Dingle songs.

I'd also mention last time we played at Morecambe, but I don't want to put people off joining us on Saturday ;)

Ankara - Yep, I was on that bus. In hindsight it wasnt that much of a problem, they were taking us to a pub, but we didnt realise that it was that far away. At the time we all armed ourselves with what we could. O

BRB in blues. Just after falling down a big hole on Haslingden Old Road because he was pushing the car of some idiot who had ran out of fuel. Think one of the girls was CN174 IIRC

MickeFin = Palace on a friday before Christmas, chucked out as he kept standing up, and palace fans singing get your tits out to his girlfriend.

Stu W brother - Driftpeasant

SkinHeads / Locals - Same guys, Orjan / Basar etc. Still speak occasionally, they stayed at JPWS house for the return leg, and we have pics of them with bananas whilst wearing Rovers Shirts outside turf moor.

Morecambe - I remember nothing.

Apart from Turkey, I went to them all.

Think theres a picture on my Facebook somewhere of Jordan flat out on a Krakow street after he was carried out of one of their underground cavern bars.

Pre season trip to Germany, Ste B singing Nellie the Elephant on kareoke in some Munich boozer has to be a favourite :lol:

Me and Scotty carried Jordan out of that bar (although Scotty will try and tell you he carried us both out!!

That was one hell of a grim hotel room the following morning

Stu Wilkey's twin brother in Blues (was that chase, or am I mis remembering, some bloke that had flown to England to hit a bloke with a fish, or something)

Driftpeasant - I think I have a photo of that on my facebook account somewhere! I dont look like that anymore though!

Favourite memories....

The Lieselplats meet in Amsterdam - "lets meet for a quick pint before we go to Rotterdam" a good few hours and much booze later we finally stumpled onto a train! The resulting sing song on that was hilarious

Taking over the underground bar in Krakow, complete with brfcs flag and about 150 other rovers. They must have taken some serious money that night!

The coach from Bristol to Cardiff for the semi final (the Arsenal one?)

As gav murdered debs cut her in bits and hides her under the PC?

I saw Debs at the weekend but I havent seen Gav since May. Maybe its the other way round and Debs is masquerading as Gav on here?

• 3 weeks later...

What about the boy that was asked to leave the Orient on the day of the promotion party?

And the guy (Chris Roe) who disappeared for two days after said party.

Come on guys, show your face......

Come on Vic, you know you want to.....

and where is Aussie Rover, used to post some very good thoughts.

and I see pg has turned up.

Onya Paul.

Archived