BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

(s) Mariano Pavone

Blue n White Rover

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly what i heard today from a decent source Deyvison Rogério da Silva was training at brockhall today has 2nd part of medical.

Just wondering how can any player have a proper medical without the club having a Dr.

Likely wages IF it is him??

Don't know but as a second striker can't be bad, now if we get someone like Defoe as the main striker things look a lot better up front. All hypothetical as we don't know if it's him yet!!

So who edited the Mariano Pavone wiki??

Come on glenn match the IP address on there to here to let us work out who the sad git is!!

I hope its the Bobo lad rather than Pavone looking at those stats and ages of each player.

Be happy enough if it was bobo. Free transfer and not a bad record. Just wonder what the point of signing both him and benjani is though if we are going to get a top class striker.

well if kalinic is on his way, and diof back at united with also santa cruz back at city thats 3 strikers thats left from the squad last season so it makes sence to bring in extra back up

well if kalinic is on his way, and diof back at united with also santa cruz back at city thats 3 strikers thats left from the squad last season so it makes sence to bring in extra back up

We would have Roberts, Blackman and Rochina. So if we get this one and a star striker. Why bother with Benjani. would have 6. And that's with kalinic going.

please don't let it be pavone i will cry he is useless and no better than we have already,you would have thought a statement signing to get the fans on there side would be a priority this is just sending out the wrong signals

It seems like it isn't Pavone but Deyvison Rogério da Silva, so don't cry.

Archived