(s) Mariano Pavone

Blue n White Rover

• Replies 573
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't get much past you, Rebs.

I may do that one day out of badness.

However today is NOT that day.

The geezer, agent, even family are all here. Quite interesting to see the level of research going on around here.

Who said nobody is interested in transfer tittle-tattle.

No matter how vague...

when the family gather, and he is foreign, having never played here (I mean in England) before.. my guess is young 17 year old Balaji Junior… :P

when the family gather, and he is foreign, having never played here (I mean in England) before.. my guess is young 17 year old Balaji Junior… :P

The PLAYER'S family...not THE family.

So he is here to sign.

Soon.

i thought he was a defender who played for monaco as oppose to a striker on a free

or does he have a brother?

You know what they say about sarcasm? I just read what Nicko said "A player was at the club yesterday to discuss a transfer..."

You know what they say about sarcasm? I just read what Nicko said "A player was at the club yesterday to discuss a transfer..."

too much trouble to look a simple 3 posts back before writing mongongu? maybe we should all write that big so people don't miss stuff :D

Archived