BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] (RB) Bruno Ribeiro

not confusing at all; yesterday was confusing with all conflicting and changing developments.

to simplify;

JORGE RIBEIRO is on trial (LB/LW)

MANICHE is here will him and will also be looked at

BRUNO RIBEIRO is the agent.

as for delaying the information coming out.

its simply to do with professionalism, and deadlines for newspapers and websites.

otherwise there would never be any exclusives.

but sssh.. dont tell hatrix.. he thinks he's rumbled us! :rolleyes:

So why is makey saying there is a bruno ribiero here who is a right back and not jorge. Seems like your saying one thing and him another?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not confusing at all; yesterday was confusing with all conflicting and changing developments.

to simplify;

its simply to do with professionalism, and deadlines for newspapers and websites.

Very disappointing from Venky's yet again!

The cry will be going out from the Blackburn end for the Indian chicken chokers 'you dont know what your doing'.

So the recent gist is that we are going after players who get relegated with their previous clubs. First of all we look like signing Pavone who went down with River Plate now we look close to signing some unknown brazilian right back whose old club finished bottom of the brazilian league last year. How exciting... -_-

I wasn't enamoured with Jorge Ribeiro but now I really do hope Zaccaius is correct. A left back on a free who has international caps and played for the likes of Benfica probably sounds more promising. An actual left back will come in useful whereas we don't need a right back.

to simplify;

Capitals please owd zaccy poo! :tu:

Exactly Salgado is going to be many a managers exposure target next season.

would welcome a new RB.

Well don't get me wrong, I love Salgado as much as a heterosexual none-blood relative can love another man, he reads the game very well and has kept himself in shape. But the guy's 35. You can't rely on a 35 year old to deliver for a full season again. And that's without taking into account his lack of pace.

Emerton can play there but I'd rather we have a proper full-back.

Jorge Ribeiro is a very good player with good technique...

If Maniche could discover is old form, he could well be a new Tugay in midfeld....

I liked Maniche when he played for Athletico Madrid... just 2 years ago.. he's 33 now..but..class on his day.

Portuguise players does well in England.

This is going to be an interesting few days. Some people are going to look very stupid on here. Never looked forward to an apologly as much :)

according to the main transfer thread, its already suggested by kelbo that it is definately the one you said lol

according to the main transfer thread, its already suggested by kelbo that it is definately the one you said lol

Lol I know.....

It always was the one I said :)

"The 3 portugeezers that are 100000% here" never have Been here!!!

Brunos been here for last 2 weeks :)

This is going to be an interesting few days. Some people are going to look very stupid on here. Never looked forward to an apologly as much :)

Fair play to you for sticking to your story pal dont know much about either of theseguys so just wait and see eh. Would he get a work permit tho no caps has he dual nationality?

Fair play to you for sticking to your story pal dont know much about either of theseguys so just wait and see eh. Would he get a work permit tho no caps has he dual nationality?

He has a very poor record of games for a 28 year old, didnt seem to play until last year!

Archived