BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] (RB) Bruno Ribeiro

Similar sort of opinion on Jason Robert's Twitter the other day.

JasonRoberts30 Jason Roberts

@jase0912: @JasonRoberts30 how's the trialist ribero looking?”//Very Good...Brazilian Technique..!!

I thought the general consensus from the friendly was that he looked distinctly average?

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Similar sort of opinion on Jason Robert's Twitter the other day.

@jase0912: @JasonRoberts30 how's the trialist ribero looking?”//Very Good...Brazilian Technique..!!

I thought the general consensus from the friendly was that he looked distinctly average?

I think they're grooming Roberts to be Keans assistant.

• Backroom

The general opinion was he did fine it's just the usual doomsday crowd said he was poor.

The general opinion was he did fine it's just the usual doomsday crowd said he was poor.

Eh?

Some said he did fine and some said he was poor - but the one's saying he was poor were wrong and doomsdayers?

• Backroom

All I'm saying is the people I spoke to at the ground all said he did fine. The previous post was potentially a little hasty but the general opinion certainly didn't seem to be all bad.

rovers are seriously considering signing him. he hasnt gone to asia. i cannot believe we are happy at signing 28 year old brazilians who cant get into their club sides. :wacko:

Do you know if he is one of the 2 players supposed to be having talks with the club in London?

All I'm saying is the people I spoke to at the ground all said he did fine. The previous post was potentially a little hasty but the general opinion certainly didn't seem to be all bad.

He looked pretty nondescript to me at Morecambe, but worst of all he seemed very small!

From the LET:

Brazilian trialist Bruno Ribeiro has returned home but, having ended his contract with Gremio Prudente, could yet be signed by Rovers permanently.

The right back would prefer a move to Ewood Park but also has a number of other options in Brazil.

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/blackburn_rovers/news/9159223.Blackburn_Rovers_in_talks_with_Serbian_midfielder_Petrovic/

• 2 weeks later...

It looks to me like the Bruno and Goodwillie did them at the same meeting, which would make it recent. Could be wrong though.

No i think you are right, most seemed to think he had been sent packing, from the Dunk at least, guess is bill is getting bigger by the day.

Perhaps he went home while we were in HK and has returned.

• Backroom

We may need hi, Salgado has limped off in Paul Scholes testimonial

Notch another one up for Roversinsider, wasn't it just today he said Ribeiro had gone home?

happy to have him as we have no fullback depth although it seems a stretch to think he'd push Olsson and Givet out, even if both of them are suited at different positions. Can he play on the right or is Emo still the #2 there?

• Backroom

happy to have him as we have no fullback depth although it seems a stretch to think he'd push Olsson and Givet out, even if both of them are suited at different positions. Can he play on the right or is Emo still the #2 there?

He's a right back so you would hope he can play on the right :P

Archived