SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adelino Andre Vieira (Vieirinha)

keaney23

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

What would you say if Samba did the same to us?

What did you say when Bentley did the same?

Samba has already done the same to us, you can find my thoughts on that in the Samba debate thread.

As for Bentley, when he made it clear he wanted to leave that was that. We got good money for him and his career has bombed since, so I don't feel too badly about that one!

thats great news, we can use that money on a position we really need, a quality striker.

I can't for the life of me figure out why this post managed over 20 negatives. Seriously, who here thinks we need a right winger more than we need a striker? WE HAVE HOILETT! Even as a left side reinforcement, I'm far happier with Olsson than I am with our forward line.

I can't for the life of me figure out why this post managed over 20 negatives. Seriously, who here thinks we need a right left winger more than we need a striker? WE HAVE HOILETT! Even as a left side reinforcement, I'm far happier with Olsson than I am with our forward line.

;)

I can't for the life of me figure out why this post managed over 20 negatives. Seriously, who here thinks we need a right winger more than we need a striker? WE HAVE HOILETT! Even as a left side reinforcement, I'm far happier with Olsson than I am with our forward line.

We need a left back if Olsson is going to play on the left wing...

What do we do when they are injured/suspended? Would've bought a striker anyway. This guy would offer something else. Not that there's any point in discussing it further.. closedeyes.gif

We would use Emerton, or Ribeiro. To flip your question, what do we do if Hoilett and Vieirinha (in the mythical world where he signed) never got injured or suspended? Bench Olsson to accomodate one? I'd rather not. And when it comes to buying a striker, I'd rather get the best we can. We don't have an infinite budget.

Splitscreen, we have a left winger, like I already said, in Olsson. And Vieirinha is supposedly a RW predominantly.

We need a left back if Olsson is going to play on the left wing...

He's called Gael Givet. And we do NOT want to be playing Olsson at LB in my view.

A good friend of mine asked Dunny after the game what was the illness with Givet ? Dunny replied 'Hiccups' . Is he homesick again ?

Dunn and Givet were aggressive to each other at Kilmarnock last week. The row they were having went on for some time and at the end of it Givet motioned towards the bench that he wanted to be substituted. I thought it was for an injury but somebody suggested that he wanted to come off after rowing with Dunn.

Dunn and Givet were aggressive to each other at Kilmarnock last week. The row they were having went on for some time and at the end of it Givet motioned towards the bench that he wanted to be substituted. I thought it was for an injury but somebody suggested that he wanted to come off after rowing with Dunn.

He does seem to like to spit his dummy out.

Archived