BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Adelino Andre Vieira (Vieirinha)

keaney23

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This player seems to fit into the classic Carlos Kickaball mould - good skills but too small and lightweight to play in the Premier League. Villaneuve showed that these sort of players are not suited to English football. I'd be pleased if we passed on this one and concentrated on what we really need - good, solid Anglo Saxon 6ft 2in cehtre half.

Another Goulon brick outhouse hoof ball merchant. Hopefully we've moved on.

Inieta/xavi made PL teams look stupid.

Size isn't everything.

4 million seems steep for a player we dont need and an unproven one at the highest level, shame we couldnt use that money to go towards splashing out on a damn STRIKER

We needs lots of things. Creative players being one of them. If the plan is to play Olsson at fullback then we need a left winger. Not to mention we have a paper thin squad. By the looks of it he'll be a very useful player. Two footed, quick, very skillful and comfortable on the ball. That video doesn't really show off his final ball, but hopefully it's not shocking.

Yes we need a striker too - hopefully Goodwillie comes off and we can at least sneak another in on loan in before the window shuts. Sadly we're back to the days of the trust - scrimping together a squad good enough to keep us up.

I am half starting to think we may end up with Peders up front next season.. *shrug* at this rate would not suprise me, Piatti and now this chap but Peders was one of the players taken over to Venky HQ so surely that means he must still figure in Keans plans.. hmmmm

Inieta/xavi made PL teams look stupid.

Size isn't everything.

Is this relevant to our need for a centre half to replace Jones and possibly Samba too .... unless you think 5ft 6in central defenders are a good idea ?

Do you understand plain English ?

Kind regards,

Is this relevant to our need for a centre half to replace Jones and possibly Samba too .... unless you think 5ft 6in central defenders are a good idea ?

Kind regards,

Are you asking if a post discussing the size of Vierinha in a thread titled "Adelino Andre Vieira (Vierinha)" is relevant?

By the way, Samba's not leaving and we've been trying to sign Mongongu as a replacement for Jones.

I am half starting to think we may end up with Peders up front next season.. *shrug* at this rate would not suprise me, Piatti and now this chap but Peders was one of the players taken over to Venky HQ so surely that means he must still figure in Keans plans.. hmmmm

I've thought about peds up front lately actually, it might be refreshing for him and I've got a feeling he might actually do ok

From Paokmania.gr

"I Understand the concern of the Blackburn through the media. However, I have no idea about any proposal ", stressed in the newspaper Sports North, the Bieϊrinia and concluded:

"Neither by PAOK with have informed anything nor my manager was a telephone call from England. I have tired to listen for groups interested in me through the mass media ".

Kind regards,

The funniest part is the players they bring up to validate the argument, this lad is no where near the likes of Zola, Xavi et al.

The funniest part is the players they bring up to validate the argument, this lad is no where near the likes of Zola, Xavi et al.

No but people are saying that because he is short he cant make it in this division. Clearly that is rubbish because a number of shorter players have. We're not talking about comparing them directly to Vierinha in terms of talent, its in terms of stature. Understand???

The guy looks pretty good. Obviously he will be up against better defenders in the Premiership if we sign him, but his pace and skill on the ball want disappear because of that, he'll just have to be wiser about using it. I for one hope we do sign him. We need all the players we can get. The idea of him and Hoillett on our wings is an exciting thought.

Ok then.

What about

Pienaar 5ft 7

Leighton Baines 5ft 7

Lennon 5'5

Defoe 5'65

Nicky Barmby 5'7

Malbranque 5'75

all classified as good PL players.

Gianfranco Zola. One of the best players ever in the PL. He was only 5'6 tall but totally quality!

Ok then.

What about

Pienaar 5ft 7

Leighton Baines 5ft 7

Lennon 5'5

Defoe 5'65

Nicky Barmby 5'7

Malbranque 5'75

all classified as good PL players.

No-one is stupid enough to think that height has an effect on the ability to play in the PL - but strength definitely has.

Thought that was fairly obvious.

Archived