• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest TheArtistFormallyKnownAsJB

£8 Million bid for Honda accepted

I'm not wetting my knickers just yet

from chris sambas twitter:

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

I'm so sad my mate benjany left the club today.it's look like he won't play for rovers anymore benjy is a great guy to be round.to be missed

from andy cryers twitter

CryerRovers Andrew Cryer

Benjani was offered a deal and he looks as though he has decided not to take it up

from chris sambas twitter:

cs4christsamba1 Samba Christopher

I'm so sad my mate benjany left the club today.it's look like he won't play for rovers anymore benjy is a great guy to be round.to be missed

from andy cryers twitter

CryerRovers Andrew Cryer

Benjani was offered a deal and he looks as though he has decided not to take it up

Not bothered either way - but Benjani has signed/not signed too many times this season. Until I see him being unveiled by another team - will wait and see.

If Venky's are determined to break the Asian market, then this might be a good start... 18yrs old , in the Nepali national side (which must be non-league level I imagine), but if Arsenal & Spuds are looking - can't be half bad can he (?), and pretty damn cheap...

http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/transfer-rumours/9167/3/arsenal-and-tottenham-battle-nepal-star

Apparently a young, classy centre back - Wouldn't mind one of those again....!

Archived