BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Summer Transfer Window Part 4

Ste B

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you want to know about finances can you take it somewhere else? this is suposed to be just transfers. and the Transfer Window Chat Thread has all this mumbo jumbo in it. And it's getting tiring looking through that for stuff because this has no become a huge debate about finances rather than transfers.

And the latest I have seen about Samba, Goodwillie and Petrovic:

Goodwillie - On his way back to Scotland

Seems that we wanted Kean to be there for the medical so he hasn't had it. But Rangers still haven't had a bid accepted.

Petrovic - Still waiting on work permit and has supossedly sorted bid and agreed terms with player.

Samba - Everton want Samba?. Seen a few reports of this. But wouldn't be european football so surely he would stay here?

Samba could be agents talking , but Everton fans are sceptical that if Jagielka is sold the money will be reinvested as they are that much in debt , the money most likely will go the bank ( ring any bells )

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/11/08/02/manual_094759.html&BID=165

• Backroom

Not his biggest fan by any stretch of the imagination but that would be harsh.

It would be harsh on us as assumedly we would have had to have paid Andrews his entire contract and forfeit any transfer fee !!

It would be harsh on us as assumedly we would have had to have paid Andrews his entire contract and forfeit any transfer fee !!

I think sending him out ob a free would be madness. Loaning him out with some other team paying his wages would be the far better option.

Hughsey's maniac lumberjack "Dead wood must go" no matter what the cost mentality works only if you have enough trees to actually be a forrest.

I have spoken to some people who have good sources regarding spanish football. They seem to think that we are closing in on Getafes Miguel Torres. Has anyone of you ITK guys heard about it?

Wasnt Kean at Getafes at one time?

Maybe but you know what the Spanish are like with their % ownerships.

It's in Italy where the split ownership gets complicated, but in this case I doubt that any buy-back clause would be an issue as I simply can't see Real Madrid having any interest in the player.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived