BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

nightlife in blackburn

6 hours ago, SIMON GARNERS 194 said:

I know Derrick had decided to call it a day after about 30 years of running the place but it looks like it won't be opening again for a long time if ever.One of the oldest buildings in Ewood and most certainly the oldest Pub.... A quick few and off to see Bob Crompton and the boys.

Just so sad.

Used to be great in there on bonfire night when I was a kid....

Nooooooooooo!!!!

Always used to go in there for a pint pre-match until recently where time doesn't allow due to my daughter's commitments.

It was a coke & a bag of ready salted before that when I went in with my dad & his mate. First memories of going to the games start with the Fox & Hounds, so sad. 

Hope someone takes it back on post pandemic.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 30/03/2021 at 12:17, windymiller7 said:

Nooooooooooo!!!!

Always used to go in there for a pint pre-match until recently where time doesn't allow due to my daughter's commitments.

It was a coke & a bag of ready salted before that when I went in with my dad & his mate. First memories of going to the games start with the Fox & Hounds, so sad. 

Hope someone takes it back on post pandemic.

According to Birdy it’s re-opening in September.