BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

Watched the Muppets earlier. Brought a tear to my eye when they re-enacted the entire intro from the series. Ahh childhood :)

I must admit the hairs on the back of the neck went up when they re-did this...

MuppetShopen2.JPG

It was a bit like handing over a part of my childhood to my kids. Waka waka!

And if you are anything like me, I challenge you not to get a lump in your throat watching this...

Finally got around to watching the much hyped 'The Hangover'. It was entertaining in a way, but I was genuinely surprised by the lack of laugh out loud moments. I think the naked Chinese dude attacking them from the boot was the only giggle I had.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw Paranormal Activity 3 last night. I thought that the ending to end was very, very dark and disturbing. I find movies that deal with the devil, demons, cults, possession, black magic and witch craft far scarier, than gore fests. I also watched the HBO movie Game Change, about the McCain / Palin campaign, last week and thought it was brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TED

To me it looks like that crap that's on BBC3, the one with Frodo and some guy dressed as a dog.albiet with better SFX.

Hope it's lot better than that.

There's a few decent looking films out this year, aside from the obvious biggies.

Iron Sky

Jack the Giant Killer

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter

Edited by Nelsta