BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Movie Discussion

If you think that's bad, I'm headed to Moliere on Saturday at my old university's film theatre. It's some French film about their equivalent of Shakespeare. Doesn't it sound like a real corker...? :huh: The only consolation is that my lady friend is gorgeous (and possessed of a Law & French degree hence the choice of film) but that just about makes up for it.

Edited by Rovermatt

Still, Simpsons the Movie looks like it'll be awesome. .

I sometimes feel with this type of movie (like south park too) that you are being ripped off by paying to watch it at the cinema when it just feels like a streched out version of the one you already watch on sky 1

yes i went ...i tried tummy ache ,i tried having a strop in asda but twas no good.Queued for ages .WHAT A LOAD A TOSH ,THERE WAS NO STORY EITHER JUST A FEW GEEEKS PLAYING WITH THEIR WANDS ...BORING.MIND YOU I HAVE ONLY EVER SEEN THE FIRST ONE AND THAT WAS PANTS TOO.

H I know you can relate to the broomsticks hahaahahahahaha

yes i went ...i tried tummy ache ,i tried having a strop in asda but twas no good.Queued for ages .WHAT A LOAD A TOSH ,THERE WAS NO STORY EITHER JUST A FEW GEEEKS PLAYING WITH THEIR WANDS ...BORING.MIND YOU I HAVE ONLY EVER SEEN THE FIRST ONE AND THAT WAS PANTS TOO.

H I know you can relate to the broomsticks hahaahahahahaha

I don't think it's supposed to be on a par with Shakespeare or Checkov. It's actually aimed at teenagers but adults often enjoy the escapism of it.

hahahaha

glad you enjoyed it as much as me then

You must be in your 20's at a guess or Saw movies are your cup of tea?

Personally I'm looking forward to watching it and the likes of Transformers as it's good to escape the seriousness of everyday life and events.

its the middle film symdrom I feel, trying to get lots of plots and characters in, and then some stuff at the end to make it a worthwhile film.

Imelda Staunton as Umbridge was fantastic and made any bad things about the film pale in comparison compared to her performance.

That little laugh she does :)

I don't think it's supposed to be on a par with Shakespeare or Checkov. It's actually aimed at teenagers but adults often enjoy the escapism of it.

You must be in your 20's at a guess or Saw movies are your cup of tea?

Personally I'm looking forward to watching it and the likes of Transformers as it's good to escape the seriousness of everyday life and events.

no saw is a disgusting film

i cant wait to watch transformers, die hard

28 weeks later is my type of film